Self Care with some help

Nathalie awoke to the sound of vibrating of her tablet. She groaned falling off of whoever she was on top of. She turned off her iPad and snuggled back up to Gabriel. "Morning Hawkmoth. ."

He flinched, "Na-na-nathalie? I'm Gabriel. Not Hawkmoth. . but good morning to you too, are you feel better now?"

Her eyes widened with surprise, her hurried apology was cut short, by a couple dry coughs. "I-i . . . . I'm really sorry for falling asleep sir, I'll get back to work."

God how he wished to say no, and pull her back on top of him, but he understood she'd never get any sleep knowing she had work to do. He sighed, "as you wish."

She hastily was off the sofa bed, and back at her desk with a fresh cup of coffee. Her phone kept ringing and ringing and ringing . . . until she finally gave up answering the caller.

They had continued on working until quitting time.

He was looking forward to visiting her tonight. Waiting for an opportune time he waited. Until it was late enough, then he jumped out of the window disappearing into the darkness. Her apartment was surprisingly lit up? Landing on her balcony he knocked on the window.

It took her few moments, but she did come with a blanket wrapped around her.

"H-hi.." She blushed a bit letting him in her apartment. "I um was just making some tea would you like some?"

"That would be nice thank you." He mustered up some courage, and laid a small kiss on her forehead.

Her face succumbed to a scarlet red tint, and she hastily made her get away to the kitchen.

A couple coughs, coming from the kitchen alerted him.

"Nathalie?" He asked worriedly.

"Its nothing, don't worry." She came out with two cups of tea.

"Here Hawky," handing him the cup of tea, she cuddled up next to him.

"Can you not sleep either? Most people aren't fully awake at this hour." He asked somewhat off topic.

"I have insomnia, it just decided on being a jerk to be tonight." She simply answered taking a sip of her tea.

"Ah," he sipped his tea as well.

"Well Natty, you can always call me if you cant sleep."

"H-how? I don't have your number. ."

"All you have to do is think of me. I'm an empath." His free hand traced over his brooch, then settled around her waist.

"Mm. .would you like me to put something on?"

"Whatever you want darling."

"Alright then. ." She clicked her tongue to form morse code. Being the smart capable woman she is, she has made her own version of google home. She never liked the idea, that it could possibly be listening to her so she made her own. The Tv turned on, and an American sitcom played on the large screen.

"Wow . ." He thought to himself.

Joey Tribbiani flirted on the television, and Hawkmoth tried to do the same to make her laugh.

"How you doin?" He smirked.

She giggled cuddling up closer to him. Her arms carefully slid around his waist, pulling herself closer to him. Her head resting upon his chest.

"Getting tired my dear?" He set his tea down on a coaster next to her cup, focusing his attention to her and her only.

" I . ." She yawned rubbed her eyes. "I guess so, its just nice having you here. . as much as I hate myself for finding comfort in a villain, its still relaxing. ." She confessed.