Sincerity is Scary

I arrived home and Taehyung was not there yet. Perhaps not surprising as he was the teacher instead of the student. I had not yet entirely convinced myself that I should tell him the whole truth, or better said, I did know I wanted to tell him, I was just too much of a coward. There was a chance I would eventually back out.

I shook my head

No y/n, imagine that the roles were reversed, you would want to know right?

I was so deep in thought I had not even heard how the door had opened until Tae appeared.

     'Hey babe' he said and walked towards me with a smile planting a kiss on my lips.

     'How was your class?' he then asked as he put his bag away.

     'Uhm it was fine, and yours? Nice students?'

He walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, 'yes actually, or first impression is that they are interested enough so that's good.'

I also took place on the couch.

He scanned my face as I gazed at him 'is everything okay?' he asked worried.

Shit, I had planned in my head that I should bring this lightly and not get him worried even before I had explained it.

I looked away, as my nerves started to take over. He placed his hand on my cheek, slowly and softly turning my face to him.

    'y/n?'

I sighed and shook my head.

     'yes yes, it's not a huge thing but I wanted to tell you.'

He looked at me with anticipation.

      'Do you remember when we had that conversation about our past lovers?' I asked and he nodded in affirmation.

      'Well, the guy I met in the library.. he is.. '

      'He is in your class?' Taehyung interrupted my sentence. The confusion but also the displeasure was very visible in his expression.

      'Not exactly... he is my teacher'

Taehyungs face went blank.

     'uh what?' he then asked astonished.

      'He is my teacher' I repeated in the same monotone way I said it the first time.

     'You're joking right?'

I shook my head 'I am not, I know it's insane, almost unimaginable really, but it's true'

He took some time to let that information land. Taehyung eventually grunted, crossing his arms.

     'and what are you going to do now, are you going to talk to him about it?'

    'We have talked about it and it's fine, I mean he was very clear and objective so we are good.'

He raised his eyebrow, 'what?' I asked ' that's good right?'

      'No, it is about the fact you already talked in private.'

I rolled my eyes 'come on Tae, I know it's not ideal but you know you're the only one for me.'

      'but you'll be seeing him everyday' he said annoyed.

       'Yes as a teacher' I said back.

       'And you are sure he will not try anything....... funny?'

I scooped closer while I let out a chuckle 'I am pretty sure yes, plus I have mentioned how I live together with my boyfriend.'

The corners of Taehyung's lips went up, 'oh you did?'

I scooped even closer, taking place on his lap and putting my arms around his neck. His arms found their way around my waist.

     'ofcourse I did',

    'Very good, he'd better know you are taken' he said before he placed his lips on mine. He first bit my lower lip but it was soft and he entered his tongue in my mouth. It was futile to seek dominance with him and soon I gave in.

I slowly moved my hips, grinding against his member. The bulge in his pants seem to grow right under me. One of his arms was around my waist, keeping me in place while the other unbuttoned the buttons of my jeans.

     'What are you doing?' I panted

His hand trailing down to my clit while I continued moving my hips. This time with more audio, as in more moaning.

    'Just reminding you who your favorite teacher is' he replied in a seductive voice.

His finger reached my already wet womanhood and he growled. His arm that was around my waist trailed down to my ass. He then went up again pulling my shirt upwards. I smirked and took off my shirt. He continued kissing my neck, down to my breasts. as he was hungrily placing kisses on them he pulled his hand back from my woman hood to open my bra with both hands. I also grabbed his shirt and puled it over his head. As soon as we were free of our shirts his hand went down into my pants again.

I sat a little bit up as he entered one finger, slowly adding a second.

I again started to move my hips slowly as I was kissing his neck. His fingers still inside of me. with his other hand he grabbed my hips, pushing it as an indication I should go fast. Which I, without resistance did.

A knot started to grow in my stomach and I knew I was close to coming. Tae's "free" hand went up from my hip to my breast. Kneading it. I kissed him again on his lips.

    'Tae I am coming' I panted while my walls tightened around his fingers. He groaned loudly as I released.

He immediately stood up and I put my legs around his waist. He put one of his hands around my waist and one of them under my bottom to support it. He made his way to our bedroom. We popped on the bed and he swiftly got rid of my trousers and panties. I laid down naked as I saw him undo his own trousers and underwear.

He crawled on top of me, kissing my passionately. His hard boner already poking the inside of my tights. He then positioned himself at my entrance and entered. I moaned loudly as I grabbed the curly hair on his head.

He thrusted at a rapid speed. He was definitely greedy tonight. More often he would start slowly and pick up pace but not this time. I didn't complain though I was close to my second high. He put one of my legs in his neck so that he could go in even deeper.

    'ttae, easy I am close again' I let out through my panting. He smirked and picked up speed. My hands went down in a way to slow his movement but he grabbed them both with one hand and held them above my head.

He shook his head and then aggressively kissed my neck. I almost screamed when my second high came.

It started to get close to overstimulation and that was not something I enjoyed much.

   'I want to be on top' I eventually let out and he let go of my hands. I quickly switched positions. but he had no intention of slowing down. He grabbed my hips and moved them quickly back on forth while he was inside of me.

His growling became more frequent and I knew he was close. I continued bucking my hips in a rapid speed and then I felt how his legs twitched and he came.

I laid down beside him. Both needing a moment to breath. He eventually stood up and grabbed a towel from the closet. He handed it to me, for me to clean myself.

Then he plopped back on the bed, pulling me closer to him. I closed my eyes against his chest, feeling partly exhausted and partly very content.

      'We still need to eat' I then said.

       'I am too lazy to make something' Taehyung replied.

        'Perhaps just your rice tuna mayo dish?' I suggested because it wasn't too much of an effort. He pulled me closer, and I laid on top of him.

       'Okay then but can we stay for this a little while longer?' he asked and I nodded as I kissed his lips.