Chapter 3- Monkey and Cat and Manners Just Because!

So I'm just going to be truthful here and say this is my first time publishing a book before I've actually completed it in my drafts, so it'll probably take me awhile to update every few days, it might even be only once a week. So sorry to anyone who's actually reading this.

~

You smiled

"Uh huh.. pleasure to meet you awake" you bowed, giggling when his eyes widened at the statement.

"You have a sister.. and she's been inside of the manor!?" he exclaimed, surprised and confused.

Sabastian sighed

"Only to torment me. She di-" "Hey! Respect your elders Bassy! I didn't torment you.. I tested you" you grin, playfully.

Yeah.. you took nothing seriously but sleep and Sabastian being in trouble. (You should see how you tease all your enemies. Being Sloth you just didn't care). Anyways. He only rolled your eyes at you before looking down at both of your ungloved hands, his eyes widening slightly. On your left hand was a dark red contract star -that was glowing showing that it was activated- and on your right was another bigger purple contract star that was not activated.

"You're under two contracts? Is that why you disappeared for 10 years?" he asked, looking worried remembering how Wrath had told him about the summoning circle.

You sighed giving a slow nod.

"Two contracts? That's possible for a demon?" Ciel suddenly joined in again.

You looked over to him with a frown and nodded slowly.

"It is.. for a curse. Normal demon can only hold one" you explained, turning back to your brother. "I was summoned and forced into a contract with a cruel man to my enjoyment at first. He demanded me to forge another contract with one of his pawns and to also commanded that I follow any demand giving to me by his right hand man. So it's more like 3 masters.. well counting Hajime it'd actually be 4.... Damn I just realised how much I get ordered around" you finished with a giggle,

Your brother's eyes only widened

"You were.. forced into contracts. But you're a curse, couldn-"

You shook your head, cutting him off.

"He did his research on me and all the curses. he knew my weaknesses" you shrugged, turning around while crossing your arms.

"Now let us continue this little case of yours. It's been awhile since I've had something to do. It's more peaceful in here then it out there by a long shot surprisingly for a prison" you said, smiling.

They both nodded and continued following you.

"So what is a curse?" The young Earl asked in curiosity,

Your smile turned into a smirk.

"There are seven curses. You probably know them from the stories in bibles. The seven deadly sins or whatever. I'm the embodiment of Sloth and one of the war generals" you say, turning right in the fork way.

Ciel only grumbled

"So your lazy." he stated snidely, and in a flash you had him pinned to the brick wall with a curved dagger at his throat and a calm smile on your face.

The dagger you held Sabastian recognised as the one you used in battle. The blade was in graved with symbols of hell and words that could curse one to death if spoken under a whisper using your power of sloth to invade the mind and slowly torment your victim until they went mad. Only you knew how to pronounce the words properly and were the one who carved them in your blade since you were bored. The handle of it was wrapped in dark red leather with a big Ruby at the pommel.