Chapter 10- A Cat's a Cat even when she's a Demon

"Has anyone seen, (Y/n)?" Hajime asked, walking down the hall and seeing the four inmates of cell 13 watching him through the bars.

"No." they all answered in unison still looking at him.

"What are you looking at!" he finally yelled, seeing as they all sighed.

"Why ask us? You should be asking another guard." Rock answered, as the other three only nodded.

Hajime only looked away sighing.

"Already did. You four are her favorite inmates seeing that she always ends up staying over time to play cards with 11 (Uno) or read 25 (Nico) bedtime stories. She even sneaks in food for 69 (Rock)! It's obvious she spends most her time here!" he growled, mentally thinking about how much time she spends here with 15 (Jyugo) in her cat form.

"So she likes us better than you too!" Uno decided to laugh, thinking of Kuu.

He growled in response to it but only turned away and walked off.

"Really though.. where do you think she could be?" Jyugo asked, looking to the others who only shrugged.

~

"Where the hell is (Y/n)!" Hajime yelled, stomping into the old arena being used for Musashi's training.

Greed looked up before shaking his head.

"You won't be seeing her for a while.."

"Why? Do you know where she is?!"

He nodded before clapping twice in note. Musashi looked over to them before nodding. Two claps was his way of saying quits for a couple minutes.

"Yeah, of course I do. She's like my sister. This is her time of heat." He stated simply only causing both men do be even more confused.

He sighed

"Cats. Females go into heat every 24 days or so, but since Sloth is a demon and a day is like a minute to her she goes through it every 24 months or so. Don't worry, she'll be back soon enough as if it ne-"

"Greed." a voice suddenly spoke, causing said demon to freeze and tense up.

"Our king!" he suddenly bent down into a deep bow.

Hajime's eyes widened before he quickly flash stepped over to Musashi to pull him down into a bow as well with himself.

"Now now.. if it isn't the knew curse of Pride and Wrath. Greed. You have some explaining to do." Satan demanded, a dark energy surrounding him.

Satan. King of hell. And Lucifer. King of demons. Both were brothers and one was now gone. You could see the resemblance right away. Both had bold and strong eyes of gold while both had black hair. But unlike Lucifer's, his was longer and tied in a neat low bun.

Greed only gulped before looking up.

"Umm, hehe. Just training the new curse of Wrath as I'm supposed too. Is that so wrong?" he asked, trying to sound like Sloth who somehow always knew how to get out of situations like this.

Satan gave a slow nod.

"Really... and why wasn't I notified?"

Musashi only looked up confused. What the hell?! He'd been training for a good couple years now and this was the first time he'd seen the king of hell himself. He'd never really thought about it.. but seeing Hajime still bent forward in a low bow caused him to go back down as well.

"Umm, because you were busy and I wa-"

"Judging by their scents and the appearence of the new curse of Pride.. Sloth's arrived back in hell. Where is she." he demanded, eyes narrowed as Greed scratched the back of his head sheepishly.