Chapter 18- Time Skip~

The so called 7 days of earth time or simple 1 year of hell had turned into 2 weeks. 2 years. More than enough time to get at least the basics done. Uno had completed his training completely mid way through the first year and ended up staying out of free will to help with Qi's training though the demon had been out of training pretty quick. He had trained himself the basics before hand and with Uno's and Gluttony's help Pride didn't have a hard time with bringing his training to a successful fully trained end. The two returned back to earth, sparring together as told until they were settled.

Once Uno had been fully trained he had quickly ran into Lust who in the end ended up becoming his besty. The two saw people/demons in very similar ways.. they got along pretty well. Same with Greed being that he finally had a gambling partner.

Qi returned every now and then to tend to training induced wounds, he also came along with Uno to spend time with the boy.

Musashi did his best to help with Rock, and Greed made his experience as a gambler known with a few well thought out courses for Lust to look over. Lust put his own touch to the plans and in the beginning Rock had a difficult time accepting everything until he was told the story of his parents. How his father had been a very prideful soldier apart of Pride's troups. His mother a sickly human who was crossing over the bridge from life to death before being saved by his father. Though no one knows how the two ended up falling in love. And Rock remembered very clearly when she died in a shooting due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The day his father pretty much abandoned his own life.

Rock trained as hard as he could, hoping to live up to his father's earlier name in hell. Fighting had always been a passion for him, now he knew where it came from. He even got to ask Pride about how he was before. It was all interesting to him. Every last word of each tale he was told of the man.

Last of all, Nico. Envy, you, and Hajime had learned quite a few things about his talents. Like the fact that because of the experiments done on him on earth his demon side was no longer controlable. Didn't matter how much training he did or had. His curse was also quite easy to awaken. It was pretty much partly awake when they took him up. He took in everything happily with sparkles in his eyes and excitement. He also -much to Envy's amusment- kept ranting on about different mangas and animes he could now relate to.

His mother used to be an invisible demon of the cove. They usually kept to themselves in demon energy filled coves nearest to water. The reason most called them 'invisible demons' was because they were made of water and if they stilled completely you'd be able to see right trough them.

She'd fallen from hell on accident and ended up in a humans home clueless. The owner of the home cared for her as well as they could. She was innocent to the ways of people and other demons having always been in her cove, so she didn't know how to get back to hell. They'd become good friends and she was later introduced to the rest of their family to which she and the woman's brother fell for the other and got married. In the end they were both murdered for some mistaken identities.

They all had some interesting stories to you.. but you just couldn't stop thinking of how much you wanted Jyugo to wake up as well.

Just a couple hours ago you had brought down each of the new curses so they could return to their 'normal' lives. Or what was left of it now. The other curses had decided to finally take a break much like their students. Everyone was exhausted. You being you, went up to the roof in hopes of seeing Jyugo before passing out.

You laid down and yawned, forcing your eyes to stay open and look up to the stars and keep yourself distracted by finding and aimlessly naming off constalations. Often getting disapointed when you missed the stars that only appeared in hell.