Chapter 16- Time Goes By.. too fast.

"Come here little linx! I need you~" Lust sang upon seeing you in the breaks office.

You looked up from Hajime to see the crazy purple eyed demon.

"What i- wait. Let me guess. Hungry?" you asked, chuckling.

You'd been feeding each other regularly. You wouldn't let him starve as you had when being down here alone, and he wouldn't allow another moment of hunger for you either.

"Well it has been a couple days~ Hajime's been working me to the bone!"

You turned to your lieutenant who quickly looked away with a puff of smoke to cover his face despite the no smking sign right above him.

"Well, he is our boss now. I won't say I didn't work him to the bone as my lieutenant. You can't say it either for yours. Had him running erends for nail polish and hair product all the time.. remember?" you asked,

He grumbled

"Yes.. doesn't change the fact that I'm still hungry. Please?" he asked, giving a close eyed charming smile.

Hajime quickly stood up.

"I'm leaving.. last time was enough for me... weirdo" you heard him mumble as he closed the door.

You rolled your eyes. Last time he stayed thinking it'd be fine.. but Lust was a little loud when he drank blood, and did nothing about holding back either. You and your other siblings were used to feeding off the other, even if it does seem or sound disgusting to others they had to to survive. And they'd grown a stronger taste for blood then souls unlike more other demons. Which made it even easier for them to get energy while fighting.

You patted the couch beside you to which he flashstepped to sit at, grabbing your chin and lifting your head to reveal your neck.

"Come to think about it.. it's almost your time to feed as well. day after tomorrow if I have it right. But you're not going to be here since you have to get Pride. Are you sure you don't want me to skip my work and feed you before you leave?" he asked, still looking at your (S/c) skin.

You mumbled a quiet no.

He sighed, before smirking.

"Alright... Well, bon apetit to me then~" he said to himself, before sinking his teeth into the side of your neck.

.
.
.

"Oi! I heard you from outside! Keep it quiet will ya! Your going to raise rumors.. because trust me, it doesn't sound like your actually eating or taking a break in there!" Hajime scolded, glaring at Lust who only shrugged.

"Rumors.. so? Let their imaginations run wild for all I care! It'll be fun to see their blushing faces~ Like that one over there" he pointed to Seitarou who was trying his best to sneek by, face obviously red with embarresment.

"Seitarou! What do you think they were doing!?" Hajime asked, still trying to make a point.

You only sighed, knowing it'd be pointless.

"U- umm" the blue haired guard stuttered, turning around. "Do I really have to say?"

Hajime shook his head, dismissing him.

"See?"

Lust merely shrugged before walking up with a sass about him.

You bowed to Hajime

"Sorry.. he's still ajusting to this. I was much the same when I first came here. My master had to put an invisible chain and collar around my neck to restrain me from bitting any of the inmates in my hunger. I wasn't used to it yet. Just be glad I'm here to feed him, because Lust isn't apart of a contract. No one can keep orders on him" you decided to warn slightly. "Though I know he'll behave.. just bare with the extra drama until he calms down."