Chapter 7- The Tournament! And the new Pride!

Ohhh yes.. the tournament was happening now. You could already feel it. Hajime had you on watch duty while he was gone to keep charge of the other prisoners in his building that couldn't take part and watch. You did as told until you felt it starting. Musashi had been set off as her master had wanted. The man with the scar that is. Your other master hadn't a clue to it.

You smirked.. this was your time to shine. You spread your presence through out building 13 and put all the inmates you were supposed to be watching to sleep within seconds. You looked out the window which showed everything happening bellow. Kuu purred softly from the back of your head, seeing Jyugo about to get a pounding from Hajime.

"Looks like it's time to show him just who we are.. huh?"

And with that you jumped out the window, landing soundlessly near the stands. The only person to see you was Uno who only stood, staring in complete awe and shock despite what's been happening so far.

You only winked at him before snapping your fingers and causing a place of complete darkness to appear around the three of you. Jyugo and Hajime. The two were to enwrapped to realize it. You chuckled, flash stepping behind Jyugo, your eyes flashing one demonic pink and cat green causing Hajime to freeze mid punch. You tilted your head to the side, giving him a disapproving look that caused his eyes to widen before he quickly dropped down into a bow.

Jyugo not having noticed her and confused as to Hajime's surrender went to slash the man, his mind already in the darkness.. but you had already patted him on the head, causing him to collapse in your arms. You gently laid him down before looking up to Hajime.

"Been awhile.. hasn't it?" you asked, cracking a small dark smirk.

He kept his head down before you grabbed his chin and forced him to look.

"Y- yes.. it has.... captain" he stuttered out, quickly.

Your smirk grew.

"My little run away demon... or should I say.. new curse of Pride?" you asked, causing his eyes to widen.

"I knew I recognized you the day I saw Kuu.. then that new guard.. I can't believe you hid your presence so well" he grumbled, causing you to laugh. "What are you doing here, captain?"

You nodded to yourself.

"Same as you.. of course"

"You mean you aren't... angry..?" he stuttered again,

Your eyes gave a slight glint to the question.

"Angry.. me? Sloth.. never. Not at you.. Not my lieutenant. No.... I'm proud of you. I'd of done the same thing if I were you. You needed to stay away from Pride so your curses wouldn't cancel each other out. So you decided to descend to earth and search for the other curses. You found all of them and tried your best to gather them all up in your building, though you missed a couple who ended up in other buildings. You did well~" you grinned, before glaring down at Jyugo and his condition before looking up again. "But what you did here... that I'm angry about. You can't treat one of your future teammates like this. He may be a half demon but he's your fellow curse. You can't let your pride get in the way of that. The only time for that is when you need it. Unlike you both he and Musashi were forced into their demonic forms with 'science'. They can't control themselves like you and I. As for his friends. Inmates 25, 11, and 69 are also half demons who are next on the target list of my master.

If you can't keep them out of harms way until their abilities awaken themselves you have failed as Pride and as my past lieutenant. Is that clear?" You asked, a dark aura surrounding you.

A fierce look taking over your features. Your words might have been considered harsh, but words were the best way to grasp at ones mind. Words alone could take down the most powerful man in the world easily as long as you played right. Knew where to hit. In this case it was his pride. So you continued to taunt.