Chapter 5- Damned Elf!

(Y/n) POV

After dealing with the 4 escapees and dragging their shocked selves back to cell 13 before Hajime could even figure everything out, you ducked out without a word and let frustration set back into your mind. Next step in life..

GET THE DAMNED ELF TO HIS KNEES!

Your eyes flared in excitement to the thought. Out of all your masters and the people you knew. You hated him the most (sorry if you actually like this character) even more than Michael. It said a lot since he was kind of like Envy, but at least she wasn't mentally insane. The thing they had in common was the fact that both teased their victims in cruel ways. One taking pleasure while doing it and the other doing it out of duty since they were in war and that was just how she was.

Once in the shadows you took down the hood you wore and brought out your hand with the purple contract mark, glaring at it. You meant it when you said Enki was smart for keeping you on a tight leash, his red contract mark still burning on the other hand.

"You idiot.."

~

You ran to the closest window before jumping out despite being on the highest floor. Your eyes narrowed the closer you got to the ground before you flipped to land in a back handspring that for some reason could always work to ease your fall so it seemed like nothing but a hop. You dusted yourself off before walking the lower rooftops of the prison. You kept your eyes closed focusing on your power of sloth to run your way through every person's mind one by one in seconds before your eyes snapped open having heard the thoughts of the one you were looking for.

You cursed to yourself at knowing you were right by him and you didn't even feel his presence. You really were getting rusty, weren't you. You sighed. You turned to run and that you did. You ran to the wall, not stopping and just running up the wall like it was nothing. Maybe you weren't getting as rusty physically than you thought. It was probably just your senses that needed work.

"See! This is why you get an actual demon into a contract and not a damn curse!" you yelled to yourself, shaking your head at the fool who summoned you in the first place for being the most powerful out of the seven curses. "My Lucifer! Why are humans so foolish!" you continued to insult your master.

You could call it a hobby you did besides sleeping whenever you had nothing to do. Once you made it to the window close to the one you jumped out of you flicked your finger to unlock it from the inside and flick it open as well before actually jumping in and closing it with the lock again.

"Why look it here.. the cat has come to the dog" his voice said, coming from the shadows.

You only grumbled

"Get out of my turf, I really don't like when people I don't like use it to tease me" you stated, snapping your fingers causing the shadows to disobey the light and move to where you were to leave the Elf in the light.

He growled, gritting his sharp teeth towards you in a way that almost looked like a grin. Damn.

"Why not share." he spat out, 'kindly'.

"Cats don't share. We take what we want and come when we want.. There is no sharing. Demons don't share either. We're supposed to be 'monsters'.. aren't we? So who are you asking?" you questioned with a sly smirk.

"So why did you decide to come seek me out?" he asked, calming himself down knowing that you could by all means go against your contract and kick his ass.

Which is something you quite enjoyed. He was carefully cautious around you unless one of your masters was nearby.. and right now. Neither were.

"I want to know exactly what you had in mind for setting my second master on my by letting yourself get caught by Ruka." you demanded, crossing your arms.