Before You Read!

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

Hi! Glad that you have chosen this book to read!

The book carries a sentimental meaning behind writing it. It started fictionally, caused by a writing prompt to a competition called: write with Zo. 

However, as I got older and got involved with college, I started to relate to many of the situations between Emma and the characters and decided to add my journey. 

So let's not say that all the characters are fictional, but we can state that some of the characters exist. Who knows, they might read that book and write comments when I reveal my writings to my circle. 

I would like it if you comment in this section.  I want you to guess who is real and who is fictional? What events were real and what wasn't? If your guesses were right, I might give you a prize.

Hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it and I will try to edit the old chapters as soon as I finish.

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓮♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

Here, I will mention those who supported me.

IRL supporters: NoorHatemdewan
 rosefawzy

They are my sibling and best friend who kept on pushing me to complete the book whenever I was down.

Virtual supporters:
woomy_boi Who commented after the book was long forgotten and the comment pushed me to return to writing.

AlexaAmelia I don't know if she's active or not, but she was the first active reader.

GemmaMari10 she is so sweet ❤️

Hopefully، you will find your name soon.

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

Aesthetics with all of its kinds are welcomed in here, but so far there are none. T_T

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

In this section, you will find all the songs mentioned in the book; so far I added: 

1. Brusies- Lewis Capaldi.
2. Dirvers license- Olivia Rodrigo.
3. Used to love- Martin Garrix ft. Dean Lewis.
4. Without-Years & Years.
5. Hard sometimes- Ruel.
6. The story- Conan Grey.
7. For the last time- Dean Lewis.
8. Ties- Years &Years.
9. Achilles come down- Gang of Youths.
10. Drown- Martin Garrix ft. Clinton Kane.