12: Of Main girl & Us

"I only love it when you touch me, not feel me

When I'm fucked up, that's the real me."

The hills- The weekend

_________________

After that night at my house, my visits to the Trainors' house became frequent. We're almost inseparable, but we didn't go on our first date yet; he promised me that if we mastered the dance routine today, we might end up skipping the training tomorrow to go on it. Thus, I am here, fully motivated to nail this practice. The dance is in about two weeks from now hence why we are practising our "hips" off.

Everything is ready so far, but we didn't choose the outfits yet. Which we also plan on buying today, and I know its perfectly unrealistic because I arrive at his home at 6 pm, usually the practise starts at 7, because Ian insists on eating dinner first, by the way, his food is to die for. The practices then end at 9:30, and the malls close at 10.

Ian opened the door for me with a whisker in his mouth and a bowl in the other, wearing an apron that says:" Today's menu: Eat it or starve!" It was funny and earnt a set of giggles from me.

"Ugh, now I'm sure that you and Cal are siblings, both of you make fun of my precious chef's apron. You better like my Shepard's pie though," He rolls his eyes at me then continues before I get to ask him about Jus. "Loverboy is upstairs in his room doing God knows what." I thank him and head toward Justin's room, and for the very first time, I see its door closed, which was odd.

Justin usually leaves his door opened, because he says: "There's no point of closing the doors in hopes of having privacy when I and Ian are the only residents."

I approach the door more, to hear the faint sound of music blaring. It had a beat that gave the soundtrack a steamy aura, another odd thing but I would let it slide. I knock on the door and I hear no response making me wonder what's going on inside. My curiosity was at its highest but I wouldn't find out except if I opened the door.

I open the door to find out that the song is "the hills by the weekend", and the only lighting in the room was his dim neon blue LEDs. He was sitting on his disk, the first two shirt buttons are loose, his hair is tousled, and his laptop screen is on. I move closer in his direction to hear his breathless laugh. On the screen, there was a skype call with a girl that looked nothing like me. She's a diva in her own darker way, her black hair is short, cascading in neatly blue ombre curls. Due to the distance, I cant see her eye colour, but I can get a glimpse of a lip, an eyebrow and a nose piercing, there are some metal accessories on her ear as well. A floral tattoo was decorating a shoulderblade and reaching her neck. She's wearing a long baggy grey sweater.

She was talking to him about something, but she stopped for a moment. I think she noticed me lurking in the background. However, she continued talking with Justin as if no one was there. Her voice is smooth and sultry. She subtly pulled the sleeve and showed the curve of her tattooed shoulder to him saying. "Awe Jus, I really miss us being together." and she bit her lips. It is rude of me to think that he is mine despite not going yet on dates with him, but what about all those feelings we talked about? I hope his response isn't flirty.

He laughs and tells her."Mel, I really miss you too, but I have to finish school here first so I can fulfil my promise of being your prom date." I heard it, and I am sure by one-hundred per cent that he promised her with being a prom date, and we even hadn't discussed it before. Why did such things happen to me?

I run toward the door to exit and I close it rather harshly than intended. This time though, I needed answers, and I wanted to not run away from him as usual. interrogating Ian seems fine to me.