Like A Butterfly.

Kongpob drew in a breath. Snuggling closer to the warmth. Hugging tight. He nudged his nose against the essence of earth and rain.

Feeling soft caress through his hairs and side of his cheek. Brush of feathery touches on his forehead.

Kong smiled in his sleep, nudging closer. Dreaming of lying under a tree, with Sunray peeking through the lush of leaves. The sound of soft breeze whistling on.

He ran his hand over the warm, hard surface. Tracing the bumps under his fingers. The smoothness feeling sensual under his touch.

Kong felt light touches on his right temple, right eye, cheek.

He mildly protested, hiding his face more to the warmth. Shivering, when he heard soft snorts against his ear.

"Wake up sweetheart." Kong heard a soft whisper.

He blinked his eyes open, the sleepiness sticking his eyes. As he came face on with a hazel pair of eyes. Staring straight at his.

Kong blinked, waking up in a snap. His breathes hitching. Finding the pale face so close. Just breathes away. A dimpled smile ready for him.

Realising, he was clinging to Arthit like a snake. Lying on their sides. Their legs tangled. Kong's arm folded between them, his other arm around Arthit's back. His head over Arthit's outstretched arm beneath Kongpob's head. While his other arm was wrapped around Kong's back.

"Hey Princess." Arthit's croak caught Kong's attention. "Did you sleep well?"

Kong still felt, he was dreaming. As he kept staring at Arthit. Feeling Arthit's hand beneath his head, caress through his hairs. Wrapping the other arm around Kong's waist. His eyes, looking deep into Kong's. Speaking so much, that Kong was shaking.

He dropped his gaze. Slowly trying to withdraw all his limbs. Arthit smiled. Pulling him closer, tight.

And Kong closed his eyes, feeling Arthit's lips on his. He moaned to the touch. Crouching in Arthit's arms. And Arthit hugged him back. Protectively. His hands opening possesively over Kong's body.

Kong clawed Arthit's bare back. Rippling, feeling a violent shudder run down him. He was still faintly in his condition. Making him feel every caress, every movement more fiercely.

It felt like brush of sensual caress through his skin. Making him moan, and push closer. Wanting more. Stroking his lips more to the firmer touches. Shuddering, clawing. His toes curling.

His mind was running in all kinds of directions. Making it hazy for him. His sleep induced mind made Kong feel limp.

He gasped when Arthit rolled. Coming over Kong, on his four. Pinning Kong's wrists on the pillow over his head. Deepening the kiss. Ignoring each other's morning breathe.

Kong moaned, staring at the ceiling, when he felt Arthit trailing his kisses down Kong's jawline. His teeths grazing, and tongue tip teasing. Through the wet, open mouthed kisses.

His toes curled and knuckles fisted. Feeling the tremors, tightening his stomach. Pooling down to a region. Which was screaming for his body to jump down.

Kong never felt this before. Never. He felt like every cell in his body was scattered in thousands of different directions.

He choked in surprise, when Arthit kissed his mark. Slowly suckling the spot. Grazing along. Tracing his collarbone along. Kong felt his body going hot. He wanted to scream, feeling, what he was feeling.

He wanted to tell Arthit to stop. But not stop. Kong didn't know anymore.

They were interrupted with a knock. And Arthit halted abruptly. Staying where he was. His face hidden in the crook of Kong's neck. His hands gripping over Kong's wrists. Tight. Restricting any blood circulation.