Bride of Arthit Rojnapat.

"You first." Kong whispered, as Arthit held a bite of butter naan and chicken in front of his mouth.

Arthit gaped, then recalled how Kong always feeds him the first bite. He stared at the swollen eyes and puffy cheeks. The beauty that there is in front of his eyes. Still not sure how he got such a good natured, well spoken, humble omega for himself.

Omegas are usually cunning and very deceiving. They are not so soft like the legends portray them... They are pompous and proud... Egoistic and bratty.

Their sole purpose being the contoller of someone way above their social status. To state their presence on top. As Alphas are generally very understanding towards their Omega counterpart. And omegas tend to take it to their advantage. Manipulating every possible way.

But Kongpob... Kongpob is the treasure of a milennium... And Arthit didn't know how he got so lucky... How he got this peaceful presence as his mate...

Kong is anything but deceiving or cunning... He is the sweetest person that has ever walked on earth... And Arthit felt glad... He felt so glad... Arthit's life was filled with so many deceivers... That he didn't know that he could handle another one...

So Kong's presence is Arthit's sanity. His softness and purity is a strength that this generation lacks. And Arthit felt blessed. Kong's down to earth nature and loyalty. His respect for Arthit... Makes Arthit feel alive. And Arthit will trade it for the World. Kong's devotion to this bond between them... Makes Arthit feel a purpose to continue his life.

"Have the first bite Bhow..." Kong whispered again. Breaking Arthit's stupor.

Arthit blinked but never looked away from the bashful, flushing face. As he took the first bite, chewing it with closed mouth. Feeling his heart skipping on beats, looking at the warm smile that bloomed on Kong's face.

"Now eat up." Arthit took another bite and held it towards Kong.

Kong smiled and nodded, taking the bite and chewing it. He looked away towards the girl who continued drawing the patterns on his hands. Failing to notice how Arthit forgot blinking. Again. And kept feeding him.

"Look..." Kong showed his hands to Arthit. Holding them in front of his face.

Arthit stared at the patterns and Kong's bright smile. Looking like a fae with the huge peonies on his head and the glow of the fire. And his brain muddled wondering what he found the most gorgeous...

He pulled out his phone again. And clicked a photo. Kong blinked with the sound and peeked out. To find the lense facing his way and another click. Kong blushed and giggled. Tilting his head to a side. Holding his open palms on either side of his face. Giving his best. To pose.

Arthit smiled, eyes fixed on Kong's face. "I will send them to our friends."

Kong blinked in surprise, then dropped his gaze. Not able to take Arthit's stare anymore. Nodding. And holding his hands out carefully as the henna hasn't dried yet.

"Thank you so much young lady... Your work is beautiful." Arthit thanked the girl.

The girl smiled brightly. Nodding at Arthit. "You are welcome."

She watched fondly as the Alpha put on Kong's shoes on his feet. While the omega blushed with a shy smile. Waiting for his fiance to be done.

"Come on Cub..." Arthit helped Kong to his feet. Putting an arm around Kong's waist. Thanking the girl one last time.

Kong smiled back at the girl and walked ahead with his mate next. As Arthit held their shopping bags in his other hand.

Kong smiled fondly at the design on his hand, then looked at Arthit's sideface. "You think I will get a dark colour?"