Arthit's Love.

Kongpob stared out of the tinted window as Arthit drove his Rolls Royce through the light traffic. His heart banging against his chest... Because Arthit was gripping his thigh, caressing over it while driving the car with another hand.

Kong gnawed on his bruised lips, fiddling with the ring on his finger with trembling hands. Tightening his thighs with gasps, each time Arthit would mould his flesh occasionally. His little sounds audible inside the otherwise silent car.

He was still shaken, after he noticed the purple handprints on his wrists. When he was dressing up or more like being dressed up by Arthit.

The first time when he got bruised by Arthit, was in the hospital. After his heat... Arthit looked so apologetic, so hesitant... Hating himself.

But this evening when their gazes met after Kong noticed the bruise, Arthit had a completely opposite expression. He looked unapologetic. Almost proud, with that blank face and dark eyes.

Kong has looked away, almost ready to run. But Arthit had held him and hugged him from behind. In that melting, territorial hold. Holding Kong tight and resting his chin over Kong's shoulder. While Kong can only close his eyes and melt.

There was so much difference in Arthit. Showing how far they have came along. How much open Arthit is now... His trust on Kong. That left Kong delighted and terrified at the same time.

Kong jolted, coming to his senses when Arthit's hand moved up deftly. Almost reaching his doom. But stopping at the crook of his thigh.

He blinked and looked ahead to find themselves stuck in traffic. The signal was red.

He looked sideways, to find Arthit already looking his way. He was in a black sweatpants and hooded white Henley sweater, with black sneaker. He looked so casual and bad for Kong's poor heart. Everything suits Arthit. But Kongpob loved it everytime Arthit would be so laid back.

His hairs falling messily, covering his eyes. As he rested his head back, head turned sideways towards Kong. The dark interior and the lights from outside, shading Arthit's face in a mysterious way.  But his eyes... Not even the darkness could hide his eyes... And Kongpob felt it trained on himself.

"Come're Babe..." Arthit uttered in a low, deep rumble. Breaking the silence of the car.

Kong shivered, with the way Arthit's voice washed down his skin. And he snapped his gaze at Arthit. To blush and drop it with the intensity again.

"Come're..." Arthit repeated.

"Bhow..." Kong sighed in a soft voice, looking away. Gripping Arthit's hand to keep a hold on himself.

"Our moment... Trust me?"

Kong slowly turned his gaze back at Arthit. To find the same intense stare on himself. He kept blushing, gulping down lumps. Holding Arthit's hand tight.

"Come're Cub..." Arthit mouthed, taking Kong's hand and kissing on the ring. Never blinking his eyes. "Come to your Bhow, baby..."

Kong felt himself melt under the stare. Gasping when the soft kisses ran goosebumps down his spine. Prickling his body.

Kong flinched hearing horns being blared. He blinked and looked over through the back windshield. To see a line of car behind them. He looked through the front again. To find the signal green and them being in the middle, causing a chaos.

He looked back at Arthit, to find him gaze at him. He felt his lips tremble, feeling Arthit's kisses and his stare.

Kongpob can never win against this man.  This man's recalcitrance. His control. Kong has nothing that is left in him to fight back. He didn't want to either. But it racked him... Shook his very existence.