seventeen

Melanie's POV

"What? No. This can't be happening!" I fall to the floor and cry as Matthew wraps his arms around me.

"No this can't be happening!" I scream and tears go down my face.

"I'm sorry about this but only two people can come and see her" the doctor says as Nash looks at me and nods as I nod and he holds my hand and we walk to her room.

"I'm scared" I whisper.

"So am I" Nash admits.

We walk in and when I saw her arms were just awful. All the cuts were covered but deep down I knew I was broken.

"Oh my god" I whisper letting go of Nash and running to Sky's side.

"Why did you do this?" I say crying.

"Melanie it'll be okay she's strong enough to be able to wake up" Nash says.

"Nash are you stupid?! SHE DID THIS BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO KILL HERSELF!" I yell.

"Melanie are you stupid enough to think that I don't care about her? Because she's my sister! Not yours!" Nash says.

"Well if you think you're such an amazing brother and you say you care? Well you're not doing a damn right job of showing her. You guys are the reason she cuts. All because of you guys. I'm a better friend than you are of being a brother." I say pissed off and he did something I never thought he would.

Nash slapped me. I fell to the floor from the force he used and hold my cheek as I look at him with shock. How could he do that? Nash looks at me and tries to get close but I get up quickly and run out the room past the waiting room out the hospital.

"Melanie!" I hear someone calling my name and repeating it.

I look back for a second to see Erick. Before I knew it I was on the ground on the sidewalk. Crying my eyes out wasn't part of my plan. I feel warm arms around me and I know it's Erick.

"It'll be okay love" he says holding me in his arms.

Before I knew it I blacked out.

Ericks POV

As I feel her fall asleep in my arms I pick her up and decide to take her to the hotel. I wonder what happened? I've never seen her cry this bad.

Ever since she met the guys she's been upset and in pain lately. Melanie just wants to be happy. When we were little I remember she was always laughing and smiling no matter what. They changed her and now I can't see those dimples pop up as much.

After getting to her room I lay her on her bed and cover her as I see her freezing. I call Nash to him where Sky is. Nash thanks me and hangs up.

"Erick?" I hear Sky whisper.

"Yes darling?"

"Is Nash coming?"

"Yes why?"

"No you have to hide me! Please!" I see tears fall down her face and just hug her.

"What happened?"

"Nash did something to me. Nash hurt me. Nash slapped me.." She cries as I get angry with Nash.

"He touched you?" I asked angrily.

"Yes"

I hold her tighter and tell her it'll be okay. Melanie just needs Sky and not me. I'm leaving in a few days and I don't wanna leave her alone.

As she hears the knock I calm her down "You know you have to face him someday it's better to do it now" I say to her.

"But he's gonna hurt me" she says starting to cry again.

"If he does anything scream and I'll kick him out deal?"

"Okay deal"

As I go get the door Nash comes in with tears streaming down his face. I lead him to the room and leave them alone. Hopefully he doesn't do anything stupid.