four

(A/N Read till the very end! It's important! and thank you for 4K reads amazing just amazing!!!!!)

Sky's P.O.V.

I wake up and felt someone's arms around me.

I see it was Cam and I love him to death you know as a brother.

He's always here for me and he's just amazing!

But I don't I'm tired and really need to go take a shower but he had a grip on me which I couldn't get out of.

I notice Melanie is also in a grip by Nash.

Oh gosh and then she's waking up yes! So she can help me.

She opens her eyes slowly then looks at me and smiled then she realized how we we're and frowned them said "Um need help there?" I gladly say "Yes please" she pokes Nash in the face to wake him up and I do the same with Cam.

"Nash wake up!" after a while he did and let Melanie go she came and helped me.

After an hour Cam finally woke up and I slapped him and told him the reason and he turned all red! "Aw Cam your blushing" Me and Melanie just realized what we were wearing and ran into the restroom and changed after taking a shower.

I was the first finished and decide to just wear:

-Blue Skinny Jeans

-Band T-Shirt (B.V.B. army)

-Black Vans

-I put my hair in a lazy bun

-Put on my bracelets

And if your wondering why. Well because I still have the scars from the cuts I made a few weeks ago.

Yea it's hard for me to stop but there a lot of me saying cut repeatedly until the pains gone.

I get out of the restroom and go to my bed.

Eventually everyone had left to get ready for MagCon in an hour.

I was just gonna wait with Melanie backstage and see them do there thing on stage but then again I remember I had to join Shawn to sing I was so nervous but excited too.

Melanie was gonna join me too and that's what I was excited about she had the best voice next to Shawn.

I was waiting for Melanie and when she got out she looked so pretty she was wearing:

- Blue tank top

- White short shorts

- Blue Vans

- Her hair in a lazy bun with curls everywhere.

"Melanie you look so pretty compared to me!" I say and she says "Thanks you look comfy un like me but you look pretty too!" I smile and say "Come on the dorks are waiting for us!" I say and we get our things and walk to there room.

When we get there we knock on the door and Nash opens it.

"Hey babe" he kisses Melanie on the lips and Melanie says "Hi are you guys ready?" she asks and we hear "No's" all around.

We walk in and the boys were either:

-shirtless

-only in boxers

-Or fully clothed

I was blind and covered my eyes and said "My innocent eyes NASH!" I say and I hear laughs and someone un covers my eyes and that was Carter.