two

Sky's P.O.V.

Ok so yeah i took my motorcycle and here's the story about it one day i realized i didn't want a car cause they weren't me cause im more of a tomboy sort of so i went online and saw that gorgeous bike it was amazing so i asked Nash about it and he kept saying No because its to dangerous and other things but then i asked my parents they were ok with it Nash cares more about me and all but i wanted it so bad and it was Black so awesome i loved it when i got it.

Well yea i got to Mel's house she lived in a mansion like me just a few minutes from my house i went to her door and knocked on it she opened it and then she said "Sky did you know there was gonna be tons of boys there" then i said "Yes and you cant take any cause for some reason you picked my brother" i said and then she said "He was worth any other boy he is cute he's funny he's sweet and i like his eyes and his smile gosh that hair tho and he's all mine" she squealed i was just about to trow up.

"Sky come on help me pack and all those boys are yours but look at how they look i found pics of each guy" she then closed the door and took me to her room to look at her laptop i saw all the boys there not bad looking ill give you that they're cute at least except for Nash eww just not my brother. I do like Cam he's my BestFriend!

"Ill tell you there not bad looking especially Matt he's fine and mine" i say and she laughs and says "Nothing compared to my Nash" i then again wanted to trow up then i said "You guys need each others numbers here is his and now go text hi while i pack the rest of your things" i said she smiled and went to her restroom to call Nash i guess then I'm done packing after 2 hours maybe i think then i tell Melanie and she thanks me and says she will see me tomorrow and all that i went back home and found Nash on his phone happy then i said "Hey NASHTY boy!" i say he smiles and says "Hey SKY girl!" then i say "Im gonna go to sleep for tomorrow you guys should too" i said and he said "Ok we will night and Mel says night to you" then i say "Tell her i said night and I love her" then i change and go to sleep.

Funny story Aaron Carpenter is Melanie's brother and he's really protective over her which I love and is sweet!

NEXT DAY MAGCON TOUR STARTS TODAY~

Well today Nash wakes me up at 5 in the morning and then we get our things put them in the car and i fall asleep and then Nash wakes me up to go get Mel so i call her and she answers i tell her he says to give her 10 minutes so we do I move to the back to lay down and fall asleep again.

After an hour we get to the airport at 7 am and we go do what we need to do there (a/n I never have been on a plain so i dont really know what happens there my bad sorry i just hate plains :( ) then we go to get on the plain Melanie sits by the window then Nash and then Me, Cam, and Aaron behind them i lay my head on Cams shoulder and fall asleep im lazy and need to rest ok then i wake up we were still in the air ugh how long is it Cam is awake and i poke his nose and he says "Hey sleepy head" i smile and say "Hey how much longer until we get to Dallas,Texas Mr.Dallas?" i say and then he says "1 more hour we will be there" then i smiled and said "Im going to sleep after i see what they're doing in front of us" i whisper and he gives me the thumbs up so i look down since im standing up i look down at Nash and Mel and aww they were so cute Mel had her head on his chest and he had his arm around her like protection aww thats so cute!! i then sit back down and cry happy tears tho.

"Whats wrong?" Cam asked then i said "They're so cute together i want a relationship like theres its so cute and they make me so happy and sad i love them both but if they break up whats gonna happen to my relationship with them what's gonna happen to SASH OR SELANIE i cant loose my relationship with any of them i love them so much..." i trailed off and he said "Aww Sky its gonna be ok i promise they look like they're gonna have a strong relationship so dont worry sis" i smiled at him and hugged him after a few minutes we finally landed i was so excited so i jumped on my real bro Nash and said "Nash carry me to the car?" i said and then he said "I wanted to carry Melanie can Cam carry you?" then i look at Cam and he nods yes since when did he hate carrying me gosh i get down from him and jumped on Cams back and put my head on his back to think for a bit then i got snaped out of my thoughts when Cam screamed "Sky were here!" i get off and get my bags and say "So what are we waiting for?"