ten

Nash's POV

I'm so shocked that Sky lost her memory, but how? That's just crazy! She just fell but how?

"Mr.Grier can we talk to you for just a moment?" The nurse asks.

"Yeah sure"

We walk out in the hallway and the nurse begins to tell me that when Sky fell to the floor her head must of hit it hard enough to cause her to loose her memory.

She explains that this doesn't happen a lot and its rare for that to happen to Sky. I was surprised this happened and how it even happened is stupid.

I asked if she would get her memory back anytime soon. The nurse said she's not positive.

I walk back in the room and see Sky asleep. Hayes holding her hand and asleep as well. I smile a little and go back out to the waiting room where all the guys and lox are.

"What did they tell you?" Cam asks.

I explain what they told me and they got really sad. Even more than they used to be.

"We have to get her to remember us" Carter says sadly.

"Mainly you" I say.

We all stay silent after a while one by one was gonna go in the room when Sky is awake.

~~~

Sky's POV

I wake up to see Hayes but not Nash. Hayes smiles at me and gets up and walks out the door to the hallway.

Hayes, Nash, and a really hot guy walk in. They all smile at me as I smile back.

"Hey Sky" the boy says.

"How do you know me?"

"I've known you since we were little!" He says happily pulling out his phone and shoeing me pictures.

I grab his phone and look at the picture. It was me and Nash... With a boy maybe around Nash's age? Yeah. I was 7 at the time while Nash was 8.

I was in between the boys acting like one. The boys smiling and soon I get a small flashback and shake my head.

"Cameron?" I day quietly looking up at CAM!

"OH MY GOSH SKY DO YOU REMEMBER ME?!" He asks happily!

"How could I forget you! Oh my gosh I'm an awful friend!"

"No! You're not! You remembered me!" He says hugging me as I hug him back.

Cam is so happy but I can't believe I forgot him!

~~~

Days Later...

Its been a few days at the hospital and I got out a day ago. The boys said they would put the tour on hold for a while but I feel awful because of the fans! They deserve to meet the guys..

I decide to get some rests and play music as I slowly but surely fall asleep.

~~~~~

A/N

I updated! I updated! Finally! My friend started reading my book and wouldn't stop telling me to update and she ruined a book we were reading and spoiled what happened but made me update! She's a bitch Jk I love her Anyways I'm gonna update an A/N later! Please read it! Its important! okay I love you guys I'll update whenever I can!

-Princess