three

Melanie's P.O.V.

After they all greet Sky we all lay down and sit where we could fit. Of course I laid down next to Sky and then when I did Nash laid down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I loved him so much Nash and Sky made my life amazing and I'm so happy I met Sky she means the world to me and also does Nash I love him so much.

All the guys fit on mine and Sky's king sized beds yes there were 2 in this huge room. Our hotel room was huge and also was the bedroom and the beds. The guys got in both beds and were in the cutest positions but Nash was holding me protectively which I loved. His fans didn't know about us but when they find out I feel like they're gonna hate me and call me crap I didn't wanna hear. Oh well I've been protecting myself my whole life and I've been protecting Sky too so I can take the hate I guess.

When we were done watching a few movies I was falling asleep but yet again I was so tired but the last thing I saw were those blue eyes I loved so much and would die for and those were Nash's I love them...

Nash's POV

As I see my gorgeous girlfriend close those perfect hazel eyes I kiss her forehead and then I glance at Sky and she was a sleep on Cam and he was covering her and put his arms around her in a brotherly and protective way. I trust him with her and all plus he says he doesn't like her that way so it's ok.

But I just don't want Sky to be heartbroken again. So that's why I'm so protective over her and also Melanie. First let me tell you what happened with Sky and it was awful.

Flashback

I was in the living room with Cam and we were on our phones until we heard the door open and close roughly. There was a loud BANG! when the door closed. We stood up and heard foot steps running up the stairs. We ran after them and when we heard the door bang! again I ran to Sky's room her door was closed I tried to open it but it was locked and when I heard crying I was knocking on the door forcefully to open but it didn't.

When I broke the door down Sky wasn't in her room and I figured she was in her bathroom I was worried so I tried breaking the door but couldn't I looked at Cam and he told me to move. After I moved the cries stopped? WHAT THE HELL!?!? We try to push the door down and when we do I regret it.

We saw Sky on the floor! Pills all over the floor! The bottle in her hand! And the cuts on her arm bleeding out! The razor near her and with blood! Cam was on the floor crying and screaming "WHY?" and I was crying and picked her up and said "Call 911! Call fucking 911!" Cam got his phone and called 911.

The ambulance got here and told us that only family could come and so we both went with them and the whole ride to the hospital was awful they were saying things like "She's loosing too much blood" and asking me questions. We get to the hospital and when they tell me I can't go with her I was screaming and Cam was holding me back.

We sat in the waiting room and I called Melanie and told her what happened. She got here in under 5 minutes and was already crying and came running to us and hugged us and we cried in the group we were in. Why would she do this? Why?!

After a few minutes Melanie had fainted and I fucking picked her up and ran to the front desk with Cam behind me they strolled her into a room and told me to wait. I hated hospitals and why to my most important priority!?

Everything happened so fast it was awful but they told me Melanie was dehydrated and that Sky was in a bad position but would live. I was upset that I couldn't see Sky until the next day but that I could see Melanie and so Cam and I did.