nineteen

Melanie's POV

I cry harder than ever. Nash was a huge part of my life. Nash has helped me but I wanted him to be the one. We were so into each other what happened?

"Are you okay?" I see Erick sit next to me as he asks.

"Yes. I know it's for the best to let him go. I know I'm stronger than this pain I feel inside." I reply.

"Melanie just know I'm always here for you okay?"

"Okay. It just all gets a little too much sometimes and I break so easily when I know I'm stronger."

"You are strong enough to face him and you know Sky is strong too. I know you're worried of what she'll think when she finds out you guys broke up."

"How did you know?"

"I got the feeling you were"

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"I'll go see who it is" Erick says getting up.

A few seconds later Erick comes back in "Come on we gotta go to the hospital Johnson needs you" Erick says as I get up and grab my phone.

As I walk out the door and lock the room I see Nash and a beautiful girl that kinda looked like Gilinsky. The girl sees me and smiles. She let's go of Nash's hand and walks up to me while Erick is now behind me.

"Hi I'm Angelica. Gilinsky's sister and I heard you're Melanie Aaron's sister right?" The girl says smiling.

"Yeah how'd you know?"

"Jack told me"

"Oh well nice to meet you"

"You too well just to let you know you're so pretty! Can we switch faces?" Angelica says and I begin to laugh and so does she.

"Yesss cause omg you're so pretty!" I say.

"I like you I think we will be great friends" Angelica says and smiles at me as she locks arms with me and pulls me in front of Nash and Erick.

"So you're name is Melanie Carpenter?"

"Yup and you're Angelica Gilinsky?"

"Yup it sounds weird I know but I like it" she says giggling.

"Yeah so how was your flight here?"

"Good I guess besides the fact I got lost then I found Nash. Nash is kinda cute." she says looking back at Nash as we get to the taxi.

"I don't think that way anymore" I say.

"Why?"

"Nash and I dated then broke up just an hour ago. I honestly don't wanna be near him or look at him. I'm only going to the hospital for Sky. She's my best friend and like my sister." I say.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know"

"It's okay if you like him I'm okay with it" I say and smile.

"Well I barely know him and I only think he's cute and he seems nice but I don't really know. But what's your number because I don't want them to hear our conversation."

"Okay can I see your phone?"

I type my number in and I get a text from her. We just talk about everything then she asks if I like anyone and as I was about to press send we got to the hospital and I got out and ran in.

"Melanie?" I hear one of the guys call my name.

"Johnson" I say as I see him and hug him.

"I'm sorry I left" I say.

"It's okay Nash explained what happened and did you two break up?" He asks.

"Yeah I wasn't gonna let him do that to me again."

"Your cheek is bruised too ugh"

Johnson kisses my cheek that isn't bruised and holds me in his arms. Johnson is like an older brother to me and I love him to death.

I see Nash, Angelica, and Erick come in. Erick sits next to me and Johnson as Nash and Angelica sit on the other side of Gilinsky.

So the order was Erick, Johnson (with me on his lap of course), Gilinsky, Angelica, then Nash. Angelica laid her head on Nash's shoulder and he puts his head on top of hers.

"Johnson I'm sorry if I'm heavy I should probably move" I say as I begin to get up but Johnson grabs me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Shut up you're not heavy at all in all honesty you're lighter than a feather. I believe that one day you'll see how beautiful you truly are" Johnson says and I kiss his cheek as I smile.

"Thank you Johnson."

In all honesty Johnson is my favorite guy out of the 12 then next to him is Shawn. My eyes were getting heavy as my eyes closed all I saw was darkness.