thirteen

Melody's POV

"Melody truth or dare?" Taylor asks me.

"Dare" I answers.

"My kind of girl *laughs* I dare you to kiss Hayes" Taylor smirks.

I sit there looking at my brother and he looks red as frick. He seemed mad and I bet I was red too. Hayes was just looking at Taylor with wide eyes.

"Truth" I say quickly.

"Nope no take backs" Nash says.

"True. Sorry Melody they're right" Cam says and stare at all of then with wide eyes.

"No I don't know him though" I say.

"Just one peck on the lips then" Taylor says and I sigh and nod okay.

"Yes! Get ready Hayes" Nash says winking at us.

I get up and sit in front of Hayes. I slowly lean in and he stays frozen. I peck his lips quickly but my lips didn't peck them. My lips stayed on his. Connected not wanting to move his eyes go wide. After a few seconds I pull away and get up to sit next to Sky.

Everything was silent but luckily Mahogany asked Nash truth or dare. I look at her with a smile mouthing 'thank you' as she nods.

"Dare" Nash says smiling.

"Twerk on Melanie" Mahogany says smirking.

I look at Melanie as her eyes go wide! Nash smiles and gladly gets up and twerks in front of her face and then on her.

"Nash!" Melanie whines.

Nash stops and then pulls Melanie up to her feet. Nash apologizes and than picks her up over his shoulder walking out the door screaming that they'll be back in a few minutes.

The game continues as Sky asks Hayes truth or dare and he picks truth.

"Is it true you're dating Madison?" Sky asks hoping to get an answer.

Hayes doesn't say anything but finally says that they kissed but that no they're not dating. Why did it hurt to hear he kissed a beautiful girl?

"JJ truth or dare?" Gilinsky says.

"Dare" JJ says.

"I dare you to call you're mom and tell them you got a girl pregnant" Gilinsky says.

"Alright but if I die you're coming with me asshole" JJ says.

"Sure I'm never leaving you JJ" Gilinsky says making a kissy face.

~~~
J: JJ
M:Mom
____

M: Hello
J: Mom I have to tell you something?
M: What's wrong? Is everything okay?
J: No mom don't be mad but I kinda got a girl pregnant and I don't know what to do.
M: ....
J: Mom please help me?
M: Jack Edward Johnson you are going to help that girl take care of that child when it is born!
J: Mom. Mom I'm sorry I can't do this it's just a dare I had to do.
~~~
"Well she's pissed at me now" JJ says smiling.

Everyone starts laughing at JJ and we continue.

"Matt truth or dare?" JJ asks.

"Dare duh" Matt says.

"Jump in the pool with all you're clothes on" JJ says.

~~~

We're at the pool in the hotel and Matt just kinda goes for it and jumps in. Matt comes back up as Melanie and Sky try and help him up he pulls them in getting them mad.

Everyone jumps in but me. I kinda just stood there as everyone laughed and had fun. I try and make it out of the pool area and walk to the lobby. As I get in the elevator so does this other really good looking guy. He looks at me and smiles as I smile back.

"Hi I'm Grant" the guy says.

"I'm Melody" I say.

"Nice to meet you" he says.

"You too" I say.

He stares at me and I ask "Why are you staring at me?" I laugh. "Because you're beautiful" he says smiling. I just smile at him and we look at each other in the eyes.

~~~

In those few minutes I got to know Grant more and more. We exchanged numbers and went separate ways.

I couldn't stop smiling but I decided to just head to sleep. So as soon as I got in bed I fell into darkness.

~~~~~

A|N

Hey guys :) so I just wanted to say that I'm gonna finish the book off at around maybe 50 chapters? Or more. Also that I'm gonna start putting goals so I can update. So here's you're first goal:

Goal: 10 votes

Okay so comment as well xx

-Melanie