eight

Carter's POV

Sky then falls and I catch her. She fainted. Melanie runs to Sky and gets her phone.

"Please hurry!" She says.

Minutes later the ambulance gets here and take Sky and take me with them as the others go in car.

~~~

'My happy little pill... take me away...'

Sky's favorite song comes to my head and I silently sing to it. I cry and cry until I see everyone else come to me.

I look up to see Matt in front of me and I just hug him. Matthew understood me better than anyone ever will.

He's my BestFriend and I will never be able to live without him. Sky is my everything I love her so much and if something happens to her I would die.

After what felt years of waiting they told us that Sky hasn't been eating or something like that and that she needed to eat more. Sky was starving herself.

After what he told us we were all just shocked. Why would she do it? She was so skinny. Why would she do it?

They soon let us see Sky and so I went in and so did Nash and Hayes. We go inside and I immediately am in tears.

Sky was awake and in tears. I ran to her and hugged her. She started whispering she's sorry and that she just can't do it anymore.

~~~

A/N

IM SORRY!!!!!

Ah I hate I started this story! I wanna update everyday but I can't I'm sorry please understand?

I will continue it's just that these updates will take a while. If you want me to continue then can you please wait? Thank you. Im sorry..

-Melanie 💕