one

Sky P.O.V.

Sky is my name and Nash Grier is my brother yes the viner that everyone loves well i love him too he is the best brother ever he is also my besfriend. Anyways so yea im his sister im 15 years old i have straight brown hair and green eyes. Nash has gotten so much succes and help from our little sister Skylynn for his vines im too shy to be in one so i never am in one he always asks me if i wanna be in one and he always says he needs me and i say no because fans are gonna think im his girlfriend btw eww never and also im a neardy ugly girl im too skinny and im just not as pretty as any other girl in this world.

"SKY SKY SKY!" Nash screams and I say "WHAT NASH!" then I open one eye and he says "Its time to get up we have to go to school and i gotta see my babe Cam" Nash says oh and Cameron Dallas is one of the sexiest guys in school every girl wanted to date him except me I've got my eye on no one right now and also Cam and Nash knew each other since Kinder they've been BestFriends ever since but he is also a Viner like Nash which is cool since they also make vines together.

"Come on Sky just today and no more school for the next 3 months" Nash says oh and it's summer after today which is the best and also my birthday is in a few weeks and no one has mentiond it thank god."Ok but can you drive this time I'm so so so tired" i said getting up and giving Nash my puppy dog eyes. Then he says "Fine but you owe me starbucks after school" he said getting out so i can get ready i lock my door and take a shower and put on Black vans and skinny jeans and a baby blue shirt my hair is let go i get my bag and go downstairs i eat bacon and eggs and drink water instead of juice and sit on the couch waiting for Nash.

After 10 minutes i fall asleep on the couch.

Nash's P.O.V.

I get ready and grab my car keys i go downstairs to eat breakfast and after 10 minutes I'm done and go to find Sky asleep on the couch she's very different she's my Best Friend and i know everything about her she is the best and if anyone ever hurts her... again in anyway I'm gonna hurt them back she has been through too much.

Anyways I carried her to the car and put her in the back so she can lay down. After we got to school I wake her up and she looked confused I explained and she said oh then we got out I see Cam and basically ran to him and jumped on him he carried me and laughed then i said "Whats up man?" i said and then he said "Nothing much just that you jumped on me and made us look gay besides that nothing and whats up with you?" i laughed and said "The sky and i know it made us look gay but just be happy i didn't kiss you" i said and smirked and he laughed.

We were walking to class we left Sky in her class and then Cam said "Hey Nash can i ask you something?" then i was confused and said "Yea" then he said "Are you going to the Magcon tour with us next week or naw?" he asked and then i said "Maybe i need to ask my mom and i was thinking maybe Sky can come since every summer she stays in her room and studies for school or reads a book" i said and then Cam said "Oh okay but call me if your mom and Sky say yes okay?" he said and i nodded yes.

The day went by fast most girls were crying and also were some guys and one of them was me. All the girls gave me there phone numbers and told me to call them but i wont be doing that because all the girls were sluts except my sister and my crush her name is Melanie she was my sisters friend since pre-kinder and they are inseparable.

Melanie and Sky both get bullied but i protect them and so does Cam. Melanie always protects my sister and herself from anyone but me and Cam are always there for them. Melanie has gorgeous hazel eyes and curly long light/dark brown hair she isnt skinny and thats why they bully her just cause she isnt skinny like every other girl she is chubby but she really doesnt care what anyone has to say about her and she can take the hate and also defend herself and others. To me she is skinny and she is so sweet and she has cute dimples that show up when she smiles. She also has glasses and i honestly dont mind her having them. That smile makes me so happy everything about her is perfect EVERYTHING she can also make me laugh and smile and she makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. Only Cam knows i like her i haven't told anyone else.