Chapter 1: The Best Birthday Ever

WARNING: If you are reading this on any other site then Wattpad, then GET OFF RIGHT NOW! There have been sites copying my work recently, and most of them increase your computer/phone's risk of being hacked or attacked by malware. If you want to read this story safely, please visit https://www.wattpad.com/user/NerdyUnicorns101. Thank you.

--

Master Frown was slowly climbing up the side of Unikitty castle, holding a disassembled creation of his in his arms. "Everything's going according to plan!" He yelled. "Today has been the best birthday I've ever had!"

Once he reached the roof of the castle, he dumped the parts of his creation on it and pulled his body up. "Maybe this birthday I'll finally be able to attempt the impossible!" He threw his hands into the air, smiling.

"Master Frown!" A voice called. He turned around, immediately spotting his arch nemesis Unikitty and her friends Puppycorn, Hawkodile, Dr. Fox, and Richard standing on the opposite side of the roof.

"Unikitty..." Frown muttered her name in disgust.

"We are here to stop you once and for all!" She stated. She eyed her friends, giving them a look as if it said, Is this convincing enough? 

Her friends nodded in return, as if saying, You're doing great, Unikitty. He's totally falling for it.

"No way!" Frown responded angrily. "I'm having too awesome of a birthday to have it ruined by you dweebs!"

"Get him!" Unikitty ordered. All of her friends immediately charged at Frown.

Frown yelped, cradling all of the objects he had brought in his arms, and began ascending the left ear of the castle.

The five friends started to climb up the ear along with him. Puppycorn, who was closest to Frown, started barking at him. Master Frown then tried to push him off the ear, but he as failing to do so. His attempt to push the pup was extremely weak, and he could barely hit a foot away from his body. The pup looked at his friends, shrugged, then leaned closer to Frown and let him hit him.

The friends pretended to tumble all the way back down the ear, piling up at the foot of it.

"Such karate!" Puppycorn exclaimed, obviously pretending.

"He's so cool and well-trained!" Dr. Fox agreed, also pretending.

"You got that right!" Master Frown exclaimed. He suddenly started slipping right back down the ear. He landed in the pile the others had created.

"Haha!" He chuckled as he jumped out of the pile.

"Give it up, Frown!" Unikitty said, standing up. "You'll never get away with whatever you're trying to get away with and have an amazing, fantastic birthday!"

Frown was still holding the objects in his hands. He jumped onto the horn and held them up high. "You think I'm all about little low-key downers, but not this time!" He exclaimed, waving a lollipop he had taken from Puppycorn earlier that day in the air. He put the lollipop inside his creation, shutting it tight. It seemed to be a ray gun. He pointed it at Unikitty and her friends.

Dr. Fox, getting quite suspicious of what Master Frown was doing, then spotted a terribly folded paper sitting on the ground next to him. The wind blew hard enough to reveal what was on the paper, which seemed to be a group of very horribly-drawn pictures scribbled all over the paper. She couldn't quite make out what it was, but was afraid that it was something bad.

The friends had gotten up and out of the pile. The scientist turned to face them, a little scared. "Uhh... what's he building...?"

"The instrument of your demise!" Frown answered, lifting up the ray gun. "And my plan all along!"