Chapter 22: Robbie

(This chapter goes along with 21. It's new lol)

"You have a younger sibling?" Puppycorn asked, looking at Gizmo. She nodded. "A brother, actually."

"Really? I didn't know robots had siblings."

"Well, we aren't related by blood; since we both have none. But we were so close to each other that we felt like family. He even called me 'sis', just like you do with your sister..."

"What's his name?"

"Robbie." Gizmo stated. "He was a lot like you, actually. Fun, energetic, playful..."

"Where is he? Did he..." The pup lowered his voice. "Get possessed by Frown?"

The robot looked down at the floor, slowly shaking her head. "No. It was far worse. In fact, if anything, I'd rather have him be possessed by Frown then suffer the fate he did..."

"What happened to him, then?"

She covered her face in her hands, sighing. "He was killed."

Puppycorn's eyes went wide. "Killed?" He repeated.

She nodded again. "Killed."

The prince let out a small gasp, covering his mouth with his paws.

"He... he didn't want to listen to Frown..." She explained. The scene immediately began playing in her mind. She imagined the exact conversation they had.

"The kingdom doesn't belong to you! It belongs to it's rightful owner, Princess Unikitty!"

"She isn't the princess anymore."

"I... I tried to get him to stop..."

"Bro, stop!" She had yelled, rolling into the scene. She grabbed her brother's hand quickly, dragging him back a bit.

"NO!" He argued, struggling to get out of his sister's grasp. "You don't deserve all this, you bingleberry! Princess Unikitty is going to stop you!"

"Unikitty means nothing to me."

"But, despite how hard I tried, he didn't listen."

"Shut up or you're going to get us all killed!"

"But, sis, this isn't fair! None of this is!"

"Stop!"

"Frown grabbed him by his arm, lifting him up off the ground. He shoved me away before I could get there to help him."

"Are you going to cooperate, little robot?"

"Of course not! You idiot, you dingle, you--"

"Then you leave me no choice."

"I tried to save him... I tried..."

"This is what happens to people who don't cooperate."

"NO!"

Her brother's scream echoed through her head as the flashback ended. She looked down at the ground, sad. "But I... I was too late..." She concluded softly. "I couldn't save my brother from being smashed."

Puppycorn's eyes filled with tears. "Oh, Gizmo, I- I'm so sorry..."

She then pulled a flap that allowed her to access her storage compartment. She soon pulled out a small computer chip. "This is all I have left of him." She stated. "It's his memory chip. It's like his little robot brain. It was the only thing I could find out of his smashed body..."