Run Boy Run Final

Your POV

    The two arrived at the Academy, and soon found Klaus. 

    (Yn) gently nudged Five forward, and he glared at (Yn) before sighing and turning to look at Klaus. 

    "Hey Five, and my little darling." 

    (Yn) giggled at the nickname Klaus used, having not heard it in a while. 

    Five rolled his eyes clearly regretting this already, but they both knew Klaus was their best shot. "Hey Klaus... we need your help..." Five mumbled the last part stubbornly.

    "Didn't quite catch that."

    "Let's take this somewhere private." Five said and led them up to his old room. 

    They walked in and Five turned to Klaus. 

    "We need your help." He mumbled again. 

    Klaus looked at (Yn), hoping she'd give an answer.

    "Klaus, we would like your help... we had some trouble trying to get some info that could really save our butts. Could you maybe help us? Please?" She asked, pouting and using her puppy-dog eyes. 

    Klaus sighed. "Alright, you know I can't say know when you look at me like that my little darling." Klaus muttered as she smiled.

    "Thank you Klausy." She responded giggling. 

    Five then filled Klaus in on what he was supposed to do/be, and they moved to Klaus' room. 

    (Yn) heard someone. "Five. Vanya." She said.

    "S**t. Klaus get in there!" Five whisper yelled as he practically shoved Klaus into the wardrobe. After he successfully got Klaus into the closet, he started walking towards (Yn) only to trip over Klaus' mess and falling on top of (Yn), having knocked her over. 

    Both of their eyes widened. 

    Oh

    They stared at each other frozen before a voice pulled them both out of their thoughts.

    "Oh, thank God. I--" Vanya stopped seeing the position the two were in. 

    They both scrambled away from each other standing, Five regaining his composure much better than his best friend, who was blushing like crazy. 

    She shook her head and continued. "I was worried sick about you two."

    "Sorry we left without saying goodbye." Five said as if he wasn't just on top of his best friend. 

    How is he not flustered? He's fifty-eight... but he's also sixteen again. This is so complicated.

    "No, look, I'm the one that should be sorry. Yeah, I was dismissive, and... I... I guess I didn't know how to process what you were saying." Vanya stammered out. "And I still can't, to be honest." She finishes.

    "Maybe you were right to be dismissive..." Five started, and (Yn) looked back at him with a confused look on her face, before remembering Klaus in the wardrobe. "Maybe it wasn't real after all. It felt real. Well... like you said, the old man did say time travel could contaminate the mind." He finished a small smile on his face.

    "Then maybe I'm not the right person for you to be talking to. Look, I used to see someone. A therapist. I could give you her information—" Vanya said, trying to be helpful. 

    I can't believe how much I've missed out on over fourteen years...

    "Thanks, but... I think I'm just gonna get some rest. It's been a long time since I've had a good sleep." Five said.