The Day We Met

Five's POV

    "Who the h**l is Harold Jenkins?" Diego asked.

    Five throws his cup over his shoulder and looks back at everyone. "I don't know... yet. But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now."

    "S-So then what do I have to do with any of this?" (Yn) asked, still worried.

    "Don't worry about it princess." Five said, not really thinking.

    Klaus raises a brow. "Princess?"

    "What?" Five asked.

    "You just called (Yn) princess." Diego pointed out, smirking a little.

    "I did not-"

    (Yn) was blushing a little. "W-Well- he didn't mean it like that- i-it's just a nickname. Like how Klaus calls me "little darling". It's not a big deal."

    "But he's never called you that before." Alison pointed out.

    "We're getting off topic-" Five says, ignoring the accusations.

    "How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asked.

    "I don't know." Five responded.

    "Wait, so you just know his name? And that somehow I'm involved? Why can't I know-" (Yn) tries for the paper again but Five takes it back.

    Five looks at her. "Just... trust me on this okay? You don't need to worry about it."

    "My name is on the paper. You've made that clear... so, I am worried about it. Why can't you just-"

    "Because I know it will scare you..."

    She doesn't respond to this.

    "Do you trust me, (Yn)?" He asked her.

    There's silence for a moment and Five worries that she's lost her faith in him.

    "Of course I do..."

    He walks up to her and mutters softly. "Then trust me when I say that it's better for you not to know what's on this paper... alright? You're not the cause of the apocalypse, so don't worry about it... okay?"

    She looks away, fighting a blush. "O-Okay..." She responds softly.

    "But yes... All I know is his name, but that's enough." He finally says, turning back to everyone else.

    "There's probably dozens of Harold Jenkinses in the city." Diego speaks.

    "Well, we just better start looking, then." Five snaps back.

    "Five- relax-" (Yn) says softly.

    Five sighs, and takes her hand. "... we have to do this together..." He says looking at his family.

    (Yn) stares down at their hands.

    "I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here?" Alison said.

    Five groans softly and then checks his side seeing a small wound. It's fine.

    "I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Alison continues.

    "Harold Jenkins." Five seems to struggle to get out. "You know those lunatics in the masks who attacked this house?"

    "Oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys." Klaus chimes in.