Chapter 5

Mal saw Evie's eyes roll back, and she yelled, "Evie!" just as her best friend hit the floor. 

She used her magic to teleport herself and Evie to Fairy Godmother's office. Fairy Godmother gave a yelp as Mal and an unconscious Evie appeared out of nowhere.

"Goodness, Mal! Is Evie okay?" asked FG (Fairy Godmother).

"I don't know. She just suddenly fainted," Mal said.

Just then, Evie mumbled a, "No!" in her sleep.

Mal saw Fairy Godmother's eyes widen in realization as she said, "Dear, I think I may know what happened."

"I think Evie is a seer."

"A what?" snapped Mal.

"A seer is someone who can see the future. I think Evie's father might have been a seer or was related to someone who was," FG explained. "In any case, when a seer's power is first awakened, they are most likely to faint and have dreams about the future."

Mal nodded in understanding.

"So what do we do?" she asked.

"Nothing, we simply wait for Evie to wake up, and then ask her what her dream was."

Mal sighed. 'This was going to be a long day.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In Evie's dream, she saw an arm wearing red leather steal the crown of the king of Auradon, and Maleficent's scepter. She immediately woke up, and saw Mal looking at, concern etched in her eyes.

"I had a weird dream," she stated.

"I know," said Mal.

Evie raised her eyebrow, and Mal explained about her being a seer and everything. When she finished, Evie's face had paled.

"What's wrong?" asked Mal.

"Do you remember when you had the dream about someone stealing Maleficent's scepter 9 months ago?" Evie said.

Mal replied, "Yeah."

"I had the same dream," finished Evie.

"Oh god, we have to warn Ben," gasped Mal.

Evie nodded in agreement, as both girls burst out the room, racing to Ben's office, which was unfortunately all the way on the other side of campus. They passed Doug who gave them a weird look, Chad you snickered, Lonnie who facepalmed, and Audrey who looked amused. They ran into Ben's office, panting and out of breath. Jay was there also, staring at them with question in his black eyes. Taking a deep breath, both girls launched into an explanation, cutting each other of. Thankfully, Ben and Jay seemed to understand.

"Don't worry. I'll double the security at the museum," reassured Ben.

The girls sighed in relief.

If only they had known that their efforts would go in vain.

So chapter 5 is finished. I promise next chapter will be the chapter everyone's been waiting for. 

-Bookwormthe3rd, out

421 words