Aiden

This was something I certainly didn't expect.

One moment I'm getting work done, but by getting work done, I mean passing it along to my subordinates, and the next, my personal assistant comes in my office and locks all the doors.

"How can I help you, Parker?" I asked

I looked at him up and down. He's really is adorable. He has that innocent schoolboy vibe but he's not slutty about it. Half the men and even some of the women here have a thing for him but not once did he entertain their advances, mine included.

He always did his work, more than his share too. But he always had that beautiful smile on no matter how much he had to do.

"Listen, I'm cutting to the chase. I don't have time for formalities. I have condoms and lube, and I want you to fuck me on your desk." He said in a serious tone

I started coughing and looking for hidden cameras because this is obviously a joke.

How can he say something like this, especially so out of the blue? Am I being set up? Is my father testing me? Did he finally figure out that I don't know what the fuck I'm doing?

I need to handle this professionally.

"As much as I want to indulge in this, I am your boss," I said with a straight face. Damn all the months I spent chasing him and now I'm the one turning his down.

Since I took over this position for my dad 6 months ago, I will admit that from the moment I saw Parker, I found him attractive.

He's sweet, and without him, I probably would have sunk this company a long time ago because I have no idea what I'm doing. I went to school to become a writer, not to run my dad's graphic design company.

But if I didn't take 3 years to run this company, I would have been cut off. I hate this job but I love money so, I had no choice.

"Lucky for you, I quit about an hour ago. Your dad is on the board of directors, and he approved it" Parker said

"Quit? What the hell do you mean you quit?" I asked

No. He can't quit. He's the best employee here. Shit, this company will fail without him.

"I'll raise your salary another $2,000 a month if you stay."

"No, thank you. Now, are you going to fuck me or not? I have things to do, and this is my only free time that I have for this," he said as if he was making a business deal

What happened to my sweet innocent Parker? Where is the Parker that cried when I tried to kill a spider that decided to make its home on the corner of my office?

"What about your boyfriend?" I asked

Yeah, I would love to fuck sweet little Parker, even more so since he's being demanding, but i am in no way am I damn a homewrecker. I witnessed that happening to my own family and dad hasn't been the same since. He's still heartbroken. the man refuses to go on a date and his house is overrun by plants and his herbs. 

"He left me for someone else. If you don't want to do this, then I can go. Sorry for being so forward," he said with tears in his eyes

Fuck. I made him cry.

"No. Stay. Um, sure, we can do this. But what about after?" I asked

"This is a one-time thing. I'm traveling to Paris, and I won't be coming back," he said

Ouch. So I guess I'm just a one-night stand.

"What's in Paris?" I asked

"The rest of my life."