Ethan

"Wake up" I said placing kisses on his neck

"But sir it's the weekend" he mumbled

"Don't sir me. It's time to get up" I laughed

"5 more minutes" he whined like a child instead of acting like the 30 year old man that he is.

"But why? It's the weekend." He complained

"Fine I guess you don't want to have breakfast with me. I'll just go by myself and find some other handsome man to dine with. Who knows he might even give me his phone number and there might be a second date." I teased

"You wouldn't dare" he said before jumping out of bed and pining me to the wall.

After seeing Parker I thought that he would come back for me, but he never did. I will admit that I cried. I wasn't expecting my boss to literally drag me into his office to ask me what my problem was.

I broke down. I told him exactly everything that happened. That's how I found out that he knew the very Parker that I was talking about.

Apparently my innocent little Parker had his way with the boss. Hearing the story of the Aiden and Parker made my cock hard.

Normally Aiden wouldn't be my type since I like my men a little smaller, but something about this man made my preferences go out the window.

Aiden noticed just how hard I was and let's just say one thing lead to another and he was spread across his desk for me. He may have been the same size as me but he definitely has some subby tendencies.

We both came to the conclusion that he would only sub for me. I took him to the place where I sort of learned. I was never an official member but one of my best friends ran the place and lets just say he gave me a few home lessons when I realized Parker liked that stuff. We didn't label ourselves but I still took the time to learn from a professional.

After some shower sex that left Aiden begging for my cum, we got dressed and left his apartment. Honestly, since Parker felt safe enough to have unprotected sex with this man after he and I got tested I felt comfortable. I only bottomed a few times for him but I was still in charge.

Thankfully neither of us are carriers so we didn't have to worry about birth control.

When we arrived at the diner it felt very domestic. Just two boyfriends enjoying a nice breakfast and talking about life.

There was something about Aiden that made me tell him everything. He was just so easy to talk to.

"Do you ever think about Parker sometimes?" He asked

Part of me was stunned but the other part was sad. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss Parker. He was truly the one for me and I broke up with him.

"Honestly every day. I miss him. Sometimes I wish he would show up out of the blue." I answered

"Same here. Last night I had a dream about him showing up at work. It reminded me of how he was before. How long do you think this Paris trip will last?" Aiden asked

"He didn't say. I tried calling him but I didn't realize he changed his number" I sighed

"I just want our boy back" Aiden sighed

"Our boy?" I asked him

I mean, yeah I thought the same. Parker was always open to having a 3 way when we were together but we never actually did it because we couldn't find someone we trusted.

But Aiden is different. Parker and I both gravitated towards him. So I'm sure that Parker would be open to a 3-way relationship with him.

"Well yeah. You like him and you like me. I like you and you like him. And he likes the both of us. Why make him choose?" Aiden said so nonchalantly while he ate his Belgium waffles.