REWRITE???

Okay I know your all going to be mad at me but I'm just not happy with the way the book is now. Don't get me wrong I love my characters, the plot was what I planned from the beginning and I liked the videos I chose for the dances but I'm not happy with my writing. I've had 5 more chapters planned and I know what going to happen but I'm not happy because my writing style is a lot different from when I started this book.

So I wanted to know if I rewrote it would anyone read it. This version would still stay on my account but I would work on a new version that has the same concept but is a little different. Jace and Oliver would still be the love interests for Trinity and Brynn. But some things would be different in terms of chapters and the chapters would be longer.

Is this something that you guys would read? Because the only other option would be for me to stop writing this book completely because I literally can't keep this book up. I'd definitely be able to have the rewrite's first couple of chapters out very soon. So just comment and let me know what you think. I'm not deleting this book but a rewrite is something I really want.

I want to change Trinity's relationship with the some of the girls as well as add Jojo back to the story.