Chapter 5

Y/N POV:
I woke up in the exact position I fell asleep in. Jakes arms wrapped around me, my right hand on top of his and my left hand under my pillow. I didn't want to move. A few minutes passed and I felt Jake move from behind me. I turn and face him, Wow, he looks so cute in the mornings. I thought to myself. "Morning" he said stretching his arms above his head before dropping them either side of him. "Morning" I said back to him smiling. "You sleep ok?" He asked looking right at me. "Yes! Thank you for staying in here with me." I said looking back at him. "No worries! How does bacon sandwiches sounds for breakfast?" He asked "sounds great!" I said sitting up. "That's ok I'll make it and bring it up!" He insisted "wow! Breakfast in bed, you sure know how to treat a girl!" I said laughing! He winked smiling and walked downstairs.
JAKES POV:
Jake pull yourself together. You are still working! It your job to protect her, not flirt and catch feelings for her! Imagine what Rosa would think if she found out! She would kill you! You are suppose to be looking after her! All these thoughts keep going round and round in my head. I'm trying to be the good cop and keep it strictly professional but I can't help it. We get on so well and sometimes I feel like she's flirting with me! You know what, I'm just going to be myself. Whatever happens, happens. I think before walking into the kitchen to make breakfast.
Y/N POV:
He walked out the room. Ughhh he's so fit! I have to tell my mum about him! I think to myself. Without thinking I go to reach for my phone I then realise that I don't have it. "Ughhhh nooooooo" I say quietly to myself!
"Everything ok, in here?" Jake says walking in with 2 plates of food! "I just went to grab my phone and realise it didn't have it" I said to him! "Haha don't worry y/n I did that last night, I ended up reading a magazine instead" he said while laughing! "This looks amazing!" I said looking at the food! "I opened all the curtains everywhere as well, just like terry asked! The only one closed is this one! But that's not suspicious. Plus it's at the back of the house anyway!" He said while smiling "thanks Jake" I said touching his hand. We then tucked into the breakfast Jake made and it was so good! I then showered and got changed. Jake did the same.

I walked downstairs to see Jake had set up what looked like a games day! There was catchphrase, would I lie to you, the logo game and the cube all on the floor next to the living room table! As well as a pack of cards

I walked downstairs to see Jake had set up what looked like a games day! There was catchphrase, would I lie to you, the logo game and the cube all on the floor next to the living room table! As well as a pack of cards. On the table there was snacks and drinks. "Omg I think I just died and went to heaven" I said walking into the living room "well if you remember Y/n the aim was to stop you from dieing" Jake said laughing! "What are we playing first" I said getting way to excited! "Would I lie to you? That was we can find out more about each-other." Jake asked! "Yes that sounds great" I said while grabbing the box and ripping it open! "Ok so the aim of the game is to write down a list of 5 true things about yourself and 5 lies about yourself and the other person has to guess which is which. I guess you can choose how many rounds you do of it." I said turning the instructions round trying to figure out what they meant! " ok so shall we do 10 each to begin with and then go from there?" Jake asks. "Sounds good" I say giving him a notebook and a pen.
I wrote all mine out and then put a box to it so Jake could write a T or an F in each one. I told him to do the same. Jake wrote in blue ink and I wrote in black.