~The Buyer~

Gray's POV
I've been holding in my pee all this time and now some random sicko wants me to pee on the floor and to make matters worse he actually hit me. I fell on the marble floor and hurt myself pretty badly leaving some scraps on my knees and hands.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again! Understand!?" The man asked. I was scared, but I nodded and avoided his eye contact for a long time till I remembered he asked me a question.

"Y-Yes s-Sir" I stuttered. However I remembered Natsu saying that I have a fever and being told to take it easy by the whole guild, even Lyon told me to take it easy.

"So go on and piss on the floor" The man still said, but I refused. I held it in and I knew that I would get an infection, but it would be worth it in order to maintain my sanity.

"Natsu, please disobey master and come find me. I'm sick and being sold as a slave of some kind. Please I don't want to go" I mumbled to myself, but really I was whispering it loud enough for Natsu to hear. I really wanted him to break through those titanium doors at any moment and set everyone here free, but that was just my wish.

I was suddenly throw to my knees and told to wait there while they got my "Master"... NO! I was the first one sold. How much was I listed for? Who was this man? I knew there was only one way to find out and that was to leave with the asshole who bought me. Even though I knew someone in the guild would be looking for me.

"Come here" A man said as he walked out in clothes that looked really expensive to buy. "I really hope he's in good shape. I hate to have a worn down sex toy~".

"He's fine sir. No one has touched or even went near there just for you" A guard said pushing me forward. I really wanted to get up and fight, but I remember that women told me to behave even if I don't like my master.

"Here is the $1,000.00 I promised you if you can bring me Gray Fullbuster and you have" My master said.

"Thank you Sir Malcolm." The guard said.

So this was my master now a rich guy.

Sir Malcolm's POV
I was sitting in a room that seemed like forever before they brought out my new sex toy and when they did I paid them. However the one thing I noticed was that Gray looked a bit more... sexy than he did with the guild in Sorcerer Weekly. However he was my new play toy and I'll do what I want with him. The ride home was a bore, but I did feel my way up on him and I liked the fact his flawless skin wasn't claimed.

"I'll claim every bit of you from the inside and out" I told Gray and he seemed to flinch by that thought. That didn't bother me though because no one will be able to save him after I release my sperm into him.

When we got to my house I told Gray to go upstairs and lay on my bed and wait patiently for me to be there and he listened like a good boy or so I thought. When I walked upstairs I noticed him by the window looking out over the horizon to see if someone was coming.

"BASTARD!" I yelled and whipped him hard with my belt. I watched as the metal buckle to my belt cracked Gray's head. I saw the red stream of blood and wanted to see more leak out of his body. So I got a devious idea which would normally lead to some deaths of an ice make wizard.

I pushed Gray down on my bed, handcuffed and gaged him then without preparations I slammed my twelve inch cock deep into him. I saw the tears in his eyes and the blood run out of his ass. I thrusted hard, deep and fast without any hesitation listening to him whimper in pain. I loved every second of it... Till HE showed up.