~Shower Sex~

Gray's POV
I kinda felt weird coming to Natsu's house but I enjoyed it so much. I loved the fact it was small, because he lived with Happy and I'm okay with that. However I still had that damn fever that wouldn't go away, but it just felt nice to know that someone cared enough to take care of me.

"N-Natsu" I stuttered

"Yes Gray?" He asked making food

"Can..." I cut my words off

"Can?" Natsu asked

"CAN YOU FUCK ME!?" I asked really scared.

I wasn't expecting what happened next. I felt strong arms wrap around me and lift me off the couch.

"You need a shower~" Natsu said a bit seductively.

I was scared, but excited at the same time, I felt my heart begin to race and my breathing becoming heavy. Wh-Why did I have to confess to Natsu that I liked him so much? Now I'm scared to lose him.

"Gray your grip got tight" Natsu said and set me on the bathroom floor.

The floor was tile was cold and surprisingly clean I would have expected a wreck like the rest of the home was from Happy.

"Gray your shirt is missing, but I've never noticed how sexy you looked before" Natsu replied.

I was confused until I saw him lick his lips and turn on the shower. What the hell was he planning?

"N-"

"Shhh~ I'm going to make you feel good" Natsu replied kissing my neck.

I wanted to slap him hard for making me blush like an idiot, but I couldn't I felt weak and completely overwhelmed by him. He was so strong and I was so weak after what happened. Plus I had just shit all the other guys cum straight out of my ass and now Natsu wants to be in there!?

"Natsu what are you planning?" I asked but was immediately pulled into the shower and cuffed to the shower head.

"You'll see what I'm planning" Natsu replied and immediately started the shower. I felt the water drip all over me.

Natsu stood there smiling and enjoying watching me wiggle to get out of the cuffs, but despite everything... I failed.

My wrists where going to be bruised if I struggled again, so I stood very still making sure that I don't lose my footing.

Natsu sat there and watched me for a long time before smirking.

Natsu's POV
I couldn't help, but smile as I watched Gray struggle to regain his footing and it was kinda sexy.

"How do you feel about a hot shower?" I asked.

"Don't you even think about it! I hate the heat!" Gray yelled.

I enjoyed to torment Gray once in a while, but this time I meant it. I wanted to see him flinch as I cleansed his body with hot water from what that sicko did.

"Think of it as cleansing you from that sicko" I replied stoking his abs.

I noticed his cheeks go red and watched as he slowly nodded "Okay... Go.. Go for it" He mumbled.

Being a dragon slayer has its perks which means I can hear the faintest sounds and it turned me on saying that I can turn the water up hot.

Instead I got up and slid my finger into his ass. "I know this isn't hot water, but it is going to make it hot in here" I replied and smirked.

Gray arched his back and moaned. He even waited till I went deeper.

"N-Natsu... please... Put your friend inside me" Gray begged.

"You want my cock inside you?" I asked

"Yes" Gray begged

I couldn't deny him pleasure and I knew that I had to do something. I moved my finger out of his ass and stuck my cock inside of him.

"Mmm~" Gray moans loudly.

"Say something Gray~ I know you want to" I smiled and thrusted up ward.

"F-Fuck me Natsu!" Gray screamed.

We stayed in the shower fucking for what seemed like hours, but after a while I pulled out and came all over him.

He came all over me and I smiled as I licked up some of my cum that was on him and kissed him pushing the cum in his mouth. Which he swallowed which was sexy as hell.