~END?~

Gray's POV
Okay so long story short... It's been two weeks since my kidnapping and brainwashing, but I was able to remember Natsu. I even remembered our child, but what hurt me more was that Natsu... Or better yet END was hurt.

"The Angel chains burned him good and left END immobile" Mirajane explained. She managed to bandage the wounds the best she could, but END was unconscious.

I sat there breastfeeding Ashi hoping that Natsu would wake up soon and tell me that he was okay. But he didn't.

Erza decided to watch Ashi and Natsu while I took a job with Lucy. It kinda scared me leaving Natsu AND Ashi for the first time after two times being kidnapped.

"Go on I'll keep an eye on them and bottle feed Ashi till you get back" Erza replied, she kinda reassured me.

I nodded and kissed both Natsu and Ashi on the head and walked out the door with Lucy and a few others. I didn't want Lucy to know that Natsu and I both know what's going on between her and Loki.

"So you're really scared?" Lucy asked me.

"Well yeah. First time leaving Ashi since he was born and third time away from Natsu." I replied kinda scared.

"I just hope that Natsu... Er... Um... END is okay" Lucy said stuttering over her words.

"He has to be... He just had to!" I thought to myself ready to cry. I didn't want to believe that he was on his death bed.

The job didn't take long and we walked back to the guild.

"How is he?" I asked Erza.

"Ashi is good, just finished a bottle and Natsu... he still didn't wake up" Erza said holding Ashi.

I took my son back and walked back to Natsu's room. I sat there and watched as Natsu's breathing was on and off.

"Please come back to me Natsu" I whispered to him.

Ashi made baby sounds and then looked at Natsu who was still fighting to breath and the effects of the Angel chains.

I hated to see Natsu like this, but it was the only way that he could heal. I was really scared though I didn't want him to get hurt even more, but the fact he wasn't waking up scared me more.

"P-Please wake up" I cried holding Ashi tightly. "Please wake up my love"

Natsu's POV
"Natsu... NATSU!" END screamed

"What?" I asked END

"You okay? You seemed to have blacked out" END replied.

I sat in pure darkness thinking to myself that everything was going to be okay and this was all just a bad dream. However it wasn't, the burns where proof that there was an accident.

"I was burned in END form wasn't I?" I asked END.

"Yes, but that was nothing you couldn't handle" END replied.

"Well that's good... I guess" I replied looking at the burns. "You can see what's going on in the guild... Right?"

"Yes... Would you like me to see what's going on and show you?" END asked.

"Please. I want to know if everyone is going to be okay" I replied.

I watched as END left my body to see what is going on inside the guild.

"So everything is going good... I guess. Mainly I heard concerns about you and Gray is sitting next to you with Ashi" END said.

"I want to hold him once more!" I yelled.

"I can try to help you heal faster but it will only bring you back to consciousness" END replied.

I looked at him kinda upset. "You could have returned me to being conscious and you just tell me now!" I yelled.

END looked down kinda disappointed, but because of the way things have been between me and END I let it slide because he was always alone.

"I-I didn't mean to yell" I said to END

"I-It's fine" END replied looking down.

Not going to lie that was the first time I saw a demon cry because of something said by a human like me. I never asked to be a demon and I never asked to be a dragon slayer, but I was thrilled he forgave me... Somewhat.