~HELP!!!!~

Zeref's POV
Okay so get this I'm an uncle now, but Gray passed out and almost hit the ground, but he was so damn lucky I caught him. Mavis held tightly to little Ashi, but we both knew one place to go and that was to Fairy Tail.

"Mavis come on!" I yelled.

"I'm not going to run holding a baby!" Mavis yelled.

I sighed and walked side by side with her hoping to god that maybe Erza or one of the dragon slayers would come.

However I was extremely pissed that Ashi was crying and wouldn't calm down. Mavis tried everything and I even tried.

"A-Ashi" Gray mumbled. He was so damn tired that he couldn't keep his eyes open.

"Gray try to rest" I told him however it was difficult.

"N-No... Give m-Me my son" Gray replied holding out his arms.

Mavis handed over Ashi to Gray and watched as Ashi managed to fall asleep in the cold arms of his father.

"Mavis that wasn't a good idea" I told her.

"It was to stop him from crying. I didn't want him to get scared of us. Plus he seems to be calm now" Mavis replied.

I really hated how Mavis always saw the good in bad situations, but she had a point. Ashi did stop crying, but Gray needed sleep.

Gray was still awake and it really pissed me off to the point where I wanted to slap him and tell him to sleep.

"Gray let me-"

"NO!" Gray yelled cutting me off.

I was kinda offended that Gray cut me off, but if he swore that he was fine then he was fine. I carried him and Ashi back to the guild where my baby brother could yell at him.

When we approached the guild it was louder than before.

"ERZA I CANT FIND HIM!" Natsu cried

"We'll find him" Erza replied

"IF WE DONT!?" Natsu screamed

Clearly I knew that END was going to rise if Natsu still got worked up, however that changed when Mavis walked in.

"F-First master" everyone said going quiet.

"Zeref and I have found Gray. He's okay and has something to show Natsu. However we ask that you guys are quiet because Gray is exhausted and what he has is asleep" Mavis said.

I watched as Natsu stood very still and waited till someone made a sound, but it was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

Natsu's POV
We listened as Mavis had explained what Gray and the surprise was however not much information was given about the surprise.

I watched as Zeref walked in holding a weakened Gray and Gray was holding something in his arms.

"What did you do to him!?" I asked with my teeth clenched tightly.

"Nothing, he's just exhausted" Zeref replied.

I didn't want to believe him, but the bags under his eyes told a different story. The fact that he looked like he hadn't slept for two days was enough to convince me.

"Gray... How come you didn't sleep?" I asked.

"I-I wasn't ti-tired" Gray replied lying to me.

I knew that he was lying, but I didn't want to have him lie to me.

"You can tell me the truth. I won't be mad" I replied.

Gray showed me that he was holding a baby wrapped in his jacket.

"A baby?" I asked

"Y-Your... B-Baby" Gray replied really tired.

I took my son and held him tightly. I wanted to cry because Gray didn't tell me that it was my kid. I was so happy that it was my kid and began to cry happy tears.

Gray had fallen asleep in Zerefs arms, but I decided to take him and lay him in the med bay. I also laid the baby in a bassinet right next to Gray.

I waited for a long time before I was able to tell if Gray was going to breast feed or if he was going to bottle feed our baby.

I found out that his nipples leaked milk and knew that he was going to breast feed and I knew I would have to help him. I didn't want him to feel pain.