Chapter 5 : New Ally

Qlo: Man.... ok fine my power is to make explosive bones, I can make bones that explode. It materializes in front of my fingers and when I shot the bone and it hits an object or person it makes an explosion I have to bite my thumb to activate it.

Toki: So what's the downside to your power?

Qlo: When I use a finger to materialize the bone my finger tip will be gone so I have only 10 shots to kill the enemy with my ability if I don't use it wisely I could lose a fight.

Toki: So we both have long range attacks? and your attack can't be used up close because it can explode in our faces, ok I see.

Toki: Thanks for telling me your ability I'll tell you mine tomorrow.

Qlo: HEY YOU SAID YOU WOULD TELL ME IT NOW WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'LL TELL ME IT TOMORROW SOMEONE MIGHT ATTACK US IN THE NIGHT!!!! well he told me that both of our ability is long range so he must have a long range ability too, neat.

*They both went to sleep*

Qlo: Hey! wake up we need to find and kill players of the F.G.G so we can get to our wish granted. Only 5 people can get they're wish granted, the last 5 people remember that.

Toki: Ok fine I'll get up, what time is it even it's so early in the morning ehmmmmmmmm....

Qlo: Its 5 in the morning we need to get going quick, a power user might find us here if we stay any longer. Lets go come on, you don't have any stuff here right? If you don't than lets start walking to a safer place.

Toki: Ok ok I'm coming, I'm coming jeez why so early I wanted more sleep *yawns*

Qlo: Do you see that mountain over there? We're gonna go on top of that mountain and look for power users we might be able to find a short range ability user to be our ally, and what is your power again you didn't tell me last night.

Toki: Oh, you see my ability is to crack my fingers and compress air. The more fingers I crack the more compressed air I store, so If i crack 1 finger I can shoot out 1 air bullet as fast or faster than a normal bullet. If I crack enough fingers I can make an void type ball of compressed air .
Oh yeah, I works with other type of cracking like my neck , toes , ect

To be Continued-