Chapter 12 : Metal

Qlo: Man don't shoot we should ask what his power is and if its useful we ask him to join out team. How about that its a good idea why don't why try that.

Toki: Ok I understand I'll ask em why he's hiding. YO! WHY ARE YOU HIDING FROM US I KNOW YOU'RE THERE DUDE!

Kai: *Comes out of bush* How did you know I was there? I was hiding so perfectly

Toki: I heard you move when I shot my bullet. You suck at hiding hahaha.
So what's your ability I know you have one.

Kai: Ok If I tell you my ability will you let me join your team? Cuz I saw you guys on the mountain You took out 3 power users in less than 40 minutes.

Toki: Ok if you tell us your ability we'll let ya join. So spit it out.

Kai: Understood my ability is to turn metal into swords and If My swords break I can turn the
broken piece into more swords it's a very useful ability but I have to stand still while using my ability and If I use it to much I become very very very very dumb.

Toki: Ok your in you have a nice ability its close range and its sharp. Me and Qlo have long range attacks so you're perfect we were looking for someone like you to join the team.

Qlo: We're going to a school, I heard there are power users in a school that school was called Tokyo high. We'll be heading there now so get ready to fight.

Toki: Ok but what are they're powers do we know they're powers yet or do we have to go in there blind. There might be more than 1 power users and a lot of people if people find out about the F.G.G they'll do something for sure.

Kai: It's ok remember I have close range and I have swords on me if they try to attack us in close range while a we're in a crowd I'll be able to defend. I'll trust you guys with my life.

Toki: Than lets get going! We have a fight to attend boys!

To be Continued-