Chapter 7 : The Power

Toki: Man... They ran into the woods how am I gonna catch em now? Let's see I saw one of the power users has the power to make shields but the other 2 power users are unknown. I should do something about this, well if those guys split up that means they aren't that strong.
I think I saw the shield user go over this way. Lets see I used 8 fingers to get up and land safely here so I have 2 fingers left if I use my toes that would make 10 crack with both of the fingers cuz I can't crack my big toes so If I crack my neck from left to right that would make 12 cracks all right that should do.

Toki: *Cracks 2 fingers 8 toes cracks neck from left to right*
That should be 12 cracks, and now focus it all into the palm of my hand.
*Aims palm at the way that one of the power users went*
And time to release it all in 1 second
*BAAAAANNNNGGGGGG*
WOW THAT CLEARED ALL OF THE TREES AWAY I EVEN HIT THE POWER USER!! I wounder if he's dead I'll check *Walks to the power user laying on the destroyed ground*
Oh he's still alive nice I can take em and make em talk about his buddies powers, nice Qlo would be pleased with this.

Power User 3: What was that noise it was like a bomb blast, I think one of us is down I should try to meet with them.

*Qlo was behind the Power user*

Qlo: Well hello there what's your power? If you move you die if you use your power you die so don't try any of that ok? Now answer me how many players are there on this mountain? If you don't tell me the truth I'll blow a hole threw you.

Power User 3: I-I-I...I have the power to make smoke out of my hands I can make a smoke screen when I need to hide. P-P-P....Please don't kill me I'll do whatever you say....

Toki: That was all 12 cracks I had. If I were to fight someone right they would win for sure I need to rest and stock up on cracks right now. Well I got this guy I tied em up and I'll carry him to the front of the mountain where Qlo and I came from.

Power User 2:  "Damn they got power user 1 and 3 well the Toki guy said they he can't win a fight right now so I might as well go for it" *Jumps out of bushes* Hahaha seems like you used up all your power I can win now you are useless without your power!

To be Continued-