Chapter 10 : Detect and Reflect

Toki: Man! Where did that guy go? I'm not good at these investigation stuff!
Meanwhile...

Qlo: Where is Toki? I'm sure he's around here somewhere, I saw him going here.
There was also a loud explosion in that place, maybe he's there.
*Qlo would start heading to the place where he suspects the loud explosion happened.*

Qlo: What the hell happened here? So many broken trees... Who did this? I think it was Toki.

Toki: Hey!!! Qlo!!! Over here!!!

Qlo: Oh! What's up? I didn't see you there. What's happening to my eyesight? It's getting worse day by day...

Toki: Don't worry, you'll get rid of it one day. And guess what? I had a battle with a Power-User!
I killed one, but unfortunately... One got away.
His power is to eavesdrop, it seems he only had a knife as a weapon at that time. It wasn't enough to kill me though.

Qlo: Oh, you mean Dael? I interrogated one of them, his name is Pier. He has the power to emit smokescreens out of him. He told me all of the information about their powers, and he also told me all of their names. They consist of a Shield user, A smokescreen user, and an Eavesdrop User. Not the usual powers you'd see.

Toki: Oh, how did you interrogate him?

Qlo: Let's not talk about that.

Toki: Alright then.

Qlo: Any things you can tell me? I don't know much about what happened in here earlier. also, what the hell happened in here? it's like a war zone

Toki: Well, I had to use all my power one more time. I gave it all the energy I had. Right now, I blasted this guy with compressed air pressure. But somehow, he survived and escaped. I never even thought that was possible... I tried finding him, but it didn't work out quite well. All I found was his pair of clothes on the ground.

Qlo: Don't bother yourself with finding him, that's alright. Let's look for the next player users we can find, we might be able to team up with them. Also, I'm pretty tired. I could go for a snack.

Toki: Yeah, sure! Let's go to Family Burger Restaurant. We'll eat there. But first, where is it?

Qlo: Uhh... Don't ask me. Go use your palms.

Toki: I ran out of cracks.

Qlo: Goddamit.
*They Found a Family Burger near them... But what happens next?*

To be Continued-

By Qlo