Chapter 25: WHY!

Toki: I'm feeling.... sleepy... wait NO!

*Toki breaks 1 of his fingers making him more awake due to the pain*

Toki: YOU WON'T GET ME!! I WILL WIN THIS FIGHT NO MATTER WHAT!
I WOULD EVER LOSE TO SOMEONE WITH AN ABILITY LIKE YOU!!!

Edward: Damn, it didn't work. "I can't win in hand to hand combat he has the advantage
What do I do now? Hinata is gon- SHIT HE'S RUNNING TOWARDS ME!"

Toki: If you won't come to me I'll go to you! *he aims his finger at Edward*

Edward: WAIT! I give! I give up! Please don't kill me. *Edward gets on his knees*

*Toki stops running and walks slowly to Edward*

Toki: Are you really giving up after I almost killed your friend? OR IS THIS A TRAP! ANSWER ME!

Edward: I seriously give up I'll make Hinata give up too. so please let us go.

Toki: I'll trust you put so your hands behind your head.

Edward: Ok....

*Toki slowly walks close to Edward*

Edward: YOU FOOL LIKE I'D EVER GIVE UP TO SOMEONE WHO ALMOST KILLED MY FUCKING FRIEND ARE YOU INSANE??!?!?!?! "HE'S CLOSE ENOUGH FOR ME TO GET A HOLD OF  HI-"
                                   -BANG!-
Edward is now dead.

Toki: HE REALLY THOUGHT I'D TRUST MY ENEMY AND GO IN UNARMED? HAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FOOL HE WAS!

Meanwhile....

Qlo: KAI WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!! I ALMOST DIED AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN HELP ME HOW COULD YOU NOT WAKE UP AFTER HEARING SO MUCH NOISE!!!!!

Kai: huh? what happened? Where am I? Oh hey qlo what happened when I was *Yawns* asleep.

Qlo: ;-; BRO I ALMOST DIED YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Kai: woah woah, calm down, calm down it seems like you had a fight and you are bleeding a lot we can talk after you get your wounds treated.

*Kai and Qlo agrees to go to the nurses office to get Qlo's wound treated*

Hinata: goddamn...  *heavy breathing* I really did it this *barfs blood* time.... *heavy breathing*
I.. think the.. nurses office is near here....

*Hinata stares at the end of the hall way to the nurses office as Qlo and Hinatas eyes met*

To be continued....