Chapter 13 : The Last Of The Brothers

'As soon as they head to Tokyo High, they meet a shady man with his hands in his pocket'
Shady Man: Man, I saw what you did when you were at the mountain. You're a power user, correct?

Toki: Uh, yeah. The same goes for these two. We're all power users.

Qlo: That's right.

Kai: Yeah... but why are you asking?

Shady Man: Because I want to help all of you.
All of you seem powerful, that's why I asked.

Qlo: Seriously? You, help us? Take out your hands from your pocket.

Toki: Oh yeah! I didn't notice that!

Kai: It does seem reasonable...

Shady Man: But why? It'll get cold. I like my hands warm, it's cold today, isn't it? Haha.

Qlo: Just do it for a second. It won't get cold. You seem suspicious as fuck with doing that.

Kai: Yeah, your being very suspicious right now.

Toki: Hahaha! *The man would take his hands out from his pocket.*

Kai: Is that chocolate? Yummy!
*Qlo would be silent, as he gets more suspicious. Why would a man wearing gloves say that his hands will get cold?*

Toki: Must smell bad, man. What's your name?

Shady Man: The name's Sixhir Link.

Toki: Alright, Link. You can help us-

Qlo: Wait. Give us some time.

Link: Alright. *Qlo, Kai, and Toki would back away from Link, to talk privately.*

Kai: What is it?

Toki: Yeah, what is it? What happened?

Qlo: Haven't you all noticed?

Toki: Noticed what?

Kai: Well, why would he hide chocolate in his pocket? That's what I noticed.

Qlo: That's not the case. He mentioned something about his hands getting cold if he takes them out of his pocket because he likes them warm. But look, he has gloves on. Any red flags?

Kai: Woah, I didn't notice that!

Toki: Yup. Suspicious. You're right, qlo.
*They would get near Link, ready to confront him.*

Qlo: We've decided to not accept your offer. We're heading to a place full of power-users and we don't want you in danger.

Link: ...Your loss.
*Qlo, Toki, and Kai would head out to Tokyo High, with Link looking at them, with an angry face.*

Qlo: Alright, prepare. Watch out for your backs, he might do something.

Toki: Man... why do we have to go through all this trouble? All I wish for is to get this over with! Come on!

Kai: Be patient, Toki. You might as well be wishing for your death, that's a place full of power-users. Don't get too overconfident.

Toki: Hah! I could take all the power users in that school!
*Link would think, *Stupid motherfuckers.. You will pay for the death of my brothers!* Having eavesdropped their conversation.*

More info about Sixhir Link :
'Sixhir Link is an anonymous person, with only little-known background behind him. He's said to have 2 brothers, 3 brothers in total. The other 2 brothers have been missing since then. He is also a power-user.'

To be Continued-

By Qlo