Chapter 1 : The Start

Toki: Man...... Why is life so boring and meaningless and why don't I have anything to do.

Toki: Well there's a boxing match going on today I might go see that but they're rookies
to boxing I might not. "he went to the boxing match" Man this fight is boring the rookie doesn't know how to close in on the enemy "sigh~~.

Toki is having second thoughts on coming to see the match.

Toki: I might go home
*A dark and mysterious figure is behind him ready to attack*
I'll head back home, huh? who are yo-

*The man puts a bag on the boys head and 3 black figures come out of the dark and carries the boy into a car.*

Toki struggled but the 3 men were to strong for him to break free.

Toki: Why does this have to happen to me I'm getting kidnapped and it seems I'm on a moving thing must be a car am I gonna die like this, I'm 17 I'm still a virgin man. Live does really suck.

*Toki was put to sleep with sleeping gas*

Toki: Where am I, Ow what's that bright light, why am I lying down who are you?

Kidnapper: I am a member of W.O.G Wanderers Of God we kidnapped you because you were chosen to be a player in the game of Life's Grand Goal FGG for short.

Toki: So I get another chance at life is that what you are saying? If so I'm all in, this life am living sucks anyways what's the harm of living a new one.

Kidnapper: Once we Inject you with this needle you'll have abnormal powers only god could have so you have to fight to survive, If you defeat an enemy your money per month goes up as well as your bounty and if you are one of the 5 people with powers that survived you get your wish granted and you get to talk to god himself.

Toki: So If I defeat more and more people I get more and more money? That's a deal man.

The kidnapper goes close to Toki, which is strapped on to a metal table unable to move.

*Gets injected with the needle*

Kidnapper: Oh yeah I forgot It will hurt a lot.

Toki: What?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toki have to handle this pain up to 1 minute. Strapped to a metal table as if he was a test subject.

Toki: *cough cough* Is it over.....

Toki says tiredly.

Kidnapper: I think so how do you feel?

Toki: Normal I don't feel anything different other than the pain I had to handle.

Kidnapper: Well your ability is to crack your fingers/neck/toes ect and store the Impact of a bullet of a gun for each crack.

Toki: That's a nice ability thank you for telling me that.

Toki smirks at the kidnapper menacingly.

Toki:But you should have done more research on me buddy.
*Cracks 2 fingers and shoots at the kidnapper killing him*

Damn he was telling the truth I can really store and shoot bullets that stored It's like they are made out of air.

To be continued-