Chapter 20:Traumatic

Qlo: "NOW'S MY CHANCE!"  *KABOOM!*   YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!!
* Qlo jumps out of the chair * EAT THI-   huh? where am I?
Wait I'm on a plane? wasn't I in a classroom before?
* Plane starts shaking * Woah, Woah what's happening?!?!
WAIT THE PLANE IS GOING DOWN!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
* qlo gasps * Where am I * gasps * Wasn't I in a plane crash?
Wait I'm back in the classroom

Kuga: How'd you like my power? It is fearsome people might even die if they have a weak heart.
My ability is very unique you see, I can put people in traumatizing situations it will paralyze my enemy for as long as the event lasts.

Qlo: "HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO BEAT THAT!" Hah. Your ability is nothing much just puts people in nightmares what a stupid ability. I'll just blast you into bits before you can use your ability! *Qlo shoots 2 bones at Kuga* *KABOOM! BOOM!*

Kuga: *He got my left arm damn it! it hurts so much why is his ability so strong!*
You won't be able to kill me with those stupid bombs of yours. And you dare insult my awesome ability? I'll make you pay! *Puts Qlo into another traumatic event*

Qlo: Where am I? DAMN HE GOT ME AGAIN! It seems I'm in some sort of house?
It looks like an old house. WAIT! I have to be wary there will be a traumatic event but where?!
*Giant grabs roof of the house* huh? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT A GIANT UGLY HUMAN?!?!
*Giant grabs Qlo* NO NO NO NO PLEASE LET GOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                                                                               *Gasp*

Qlo: WHAT WAS THAT *gasp* THAT WASN'T REALITY!! *gasp*  WHAT WAS THAT YOU FUCKER!

Kuga: It was an event from a manga I read It's called ###### ## titan. AND I STILL HAVE MORE!
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR INSULTING MY AMAZING ABILITY! oh yeah by the way I stabbed you a few times when you were paralyzed >:).

Meanwhile.....

Nurse: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU YOUNG MAN WHY DID YOU COME INTO MY OFFICE COVERED HEAD TO TOE IN BLOOD! explain young man!

Toki: Haha... It's a long story and you'll probably won't believe me oh and by the way you look young yourself so why are you calling me young man?

To be continued.