✨/stars / osamu x suna

osamu pulled suna along with him, up the small hill behind his house.

"what are we doing 'sumu?" suna said, slightly annoyed that the other wouldn't tell him why they left his house at 12 at night.

"you'll see" osamu said grinning

"i- babe- come on i want to go back to your house" suna said, wishing his boyfriend would let them go back, he wanted to cuddle him, not that he would ever admit that.

He loved seeing the side of the twin he did. It made him happy that he was the only person who got to see this side of the rather stoic twin.

"no," osamu said, still dragging the boy up the hill "you have to see this"

suna sighed, his boyfriend sure was determined.

they made it to the top of the hill, and osamu threw a blanket on the ground, pulling suna to sit on top of it.

"look at me" osamu said, pulling the younger boy to look at him.

"hm?" suna said, staring at the other boy

"i love you, so much" osamu said, landing a kiss onto the other boys lips, and hugging him.

suna blushed as he felt osamu kiss him, and melted into his touch.

"i love you more 'sumu" suna said, pressing his forehead against the other boy's.

"impossible" osamu said, putting his hands through sunas hair and twirling it through his fingers.

suna puffed his cheeks and turned away slightly, acting upset at the disagreement.

"oh hush baby you know i'm joking, but i do love you more" osamu said at the pouting boy.

suna sighed and put his head on osamus chest, relaxing into the warmth.

"anyways, why'd you bring me up here it's cold" suna  said, his voice muffled by the fact his face was in the other's chest.

"oh right," osamu flipped them over so that they were laying next to eachother.

sunas face was confused and he looked at the other, laying on his side.

"look up" osamu said, intertwining his and the other boys fingers.

suna looked up to see the stars,

"wow, i- thats incredible. it's so beautiful" suna said, eyes wide at the millions of dots in the sky

"suna," osamu said, drawing part of the other boys attention away from the sky of stars, "you mean so much to me, and i love you more than every star there is"

sunas eyes glossed over slightly at the other boys words. he looked over to osamu and pulled him into a hug.

osamu was a bit shocked by the boys sudden burst of affection, but she wouldn't object. he wrapped his arms around the younger boy and held him to his chest.

he noticed his shirt getting a bit wet and looked down at him.

"baby why are you crying" osamu asked, voice full of concern for the other boy

"i-i just love you, and i don't want to lose you" he replied, voice quavering a bit as he spoke

"you won't lose me, angel" osamu said, kissing him on the head and pulling him to his chest more.

"you promise?" suna said, tears having stopped.

"i promise, i love you to the moon and back" osamu said, and pulled suna up and kissed him lightly, "forever"

——————————————————————————-
a/n
sorry this is short -_-