kuroo x kenma / 🌊✨/ bully

TW: GAY SLURS! (im gay dw) AND ATTEMPTED VIOLENCE

kenmas head hung as he walked down the hallway of his school. he held his books close to his chest as he kept his eyes on the ground. he silently prayed to himself that it wouldn't happen again today, he didn't want to face his bullies, his happiness depended on it.

he slowly rounded the corner of the hall, exiting the building and glancing up. he regretted looking up immediately after as he saw the main boy who bullied him standing above him.

his eyes darted around to see if anyone was around them, only to realize there was no one around them.

"you checking me out fâg?" he said, cornering kenma into a corner around the school.

kenma cowered under the taller boy, his eyes welled with tears, it was happening again, and he was too weak to stop it.

"you didn't answer the question, so i guess you were, cant even keep your eyes off anyone who's a dude, huh gay boy?" he said, getting closer to kenma

kenma moved backwards, hitting a wall, he couldn't stop him, he was cornered.

he took another step towards kenma, causing him to wince and try to move further back, obviously not working.

"are you gonna answer or continue to watch me? huh?" the boy asked,

"n-no sorry" kenma said in response, voice quavering slightly

"you're so pathetic, no wonder you have no friends. who would want to be friends with you anyway? someone as disgusting and ugly as you?" the boy taunted him, moving towards him.

kenma braced himself, pondering how he would explain his potential bruises to his parents, and more importantly, to kuroo.

kenmas mind raced around the hypothetical situations, how would his bed-headed friend react?

the boy raised a fist, as kenma wasn't answering, he decided he needed to get kenmas attention.

"what are you doing?" kuroo asked, walking around the corner of the school, eyes met with those of the bully.

"oh the fāggot and i were just having a little conversation" the boy smirked slightly,

kuroo walked to him, putting a hand on his shoulder, before shoving him away from his small boyfriend aggressively.

he picked kenmas books up with one hand and slipping them into his own bag before picking the boy up.

kenmas legs wrapped around kuroos waist, tears falling lightly onto his shirt.

"hush, it's okay, i'm here kitten" kuroo said, walking and reaching his house rather quickly, not once putting the other boy down.

kuroo rushed up to his room, wrapping his arms around kenma as soon as he put his bag down.

kenma had dozed off, tired from feeling scared, and from crying.

kuroo smiled at the boy in his arms, climbing into his bed and letting kenma sleep, face buried in his chest

"i love you, sunflower" kuroo said, smiling

————

a/n

i'm not saying kenma is weak <//3 i love him sm