kageyama x hinata / ✨ / on top of the world

hinata and kageyama walked into the fair, hands intertwined and one, clearly more excited than the other.

"i still don't know why we had to come here" kageyama said, being dragged by the orange haired boy.

"because it's fun bakeyama" hinata sighed at the taller boy,

"hm" kageyama said, feeling hinata drag him in all directions.

they played games and went on all sorts of rides, a grin on hinatas face the entire time, and kageyamas lips curving into a small smile when he saw how happy his boyfriend was.

"c'mon lets get food" kageyama said, taking control of the couple, causing a small yelp to come from hinata.

the two boys got food, sitting next to eachother and eating their food happily.

"why are you dating me kage-" hinata said, noticing his boyfriends tired expression

"what.. what are you even talking about idiot. because i love you" kageyama said, turning towards the smaller boy.

"but i mean you could be dating someone with less energy, i think i tire you out" hinata frowned.

"shut up. im dating you. deal with it" kageyama said, kissing the boy on the forehead, leaving his face pink.

"okay then" hinata said "one more ride?"

"sure, which one?" kageyama said, paying attention to his food again.

"hmm... what about the ferris wheel?" hinata said, excited about his idea.

kageyamas heart sank, so high up, we could fall, nope, no way, not gonna happen.

by the time he finished thinking about the ride, and how utterly terrified he was of it, and the height of it, hinata had dragged them to the line.

"whats wrong kags" hinata said, seeming a bit concerned.

"oh nothing nothing nothing at all dont worry nothings wrong its okay im okay are you okay?" kageyama spat the words, his heart picking up pace as they got closer to the head of the line.

"im sorry what" hinata said

"how are you? are you good? nervous? happy? dead?" kageyama said, grabbing hinata's hand tighter as they went further forward in the line.

"are you scared of heights tobio?" hinata said, pulling him aside slightly.

"maybe." kageyama said, getting embarrassed.

"awwwwww" hinata said, cupping kageyamas face in his hands.

"hey. not aWww" kageyama said, blushing harder

"awWWWW" hinata said, even louder

kageyama pulled away, pouting a bit, he didnt mind being babied by hinata, but not in public. now that, was just embarrassing.

"im joking im joking, but itll be okay, im here, okay?" hinata said, pulling kageyama back to look at him.

kageyama sighed,

"yeah i guess" he said, and with that, hinata brought them back to the line.

they reached the front of the line quickly, this time kageyamas words being slightly more understandable.

once they had gotten on the ride, and gotten locked in, kageyamas fight or flight kicked in.

his breathing picked up and he gripped hinatas hand, possibly a bit too hard.

"kageyama it's okay, let go of my hand" hinata said as the ride began to move

kageyama did no such thing, tightening his grip on his hand.

hinata took his other hand and covered kageyamas hand with it, tracing small circles on it.

kageyama lost his grip slightly and took in a shaky breath.

they reached the top of the ride, causing it to come to a halt.

hinata took kageyamas hand a lightly kissed it. looking up at the boy above him.

"you doing okay?" hinata asked

"y-yeah" kageyama said, inhaling again.

"here i'll help you calm down" hinata said, pulling kageyamas chin to make him look at him.

"what do you mean- how?" kageyama asked

"like this" hinata said, pulling kageyama into a kiss and wrapping his arms around the boys neck.

kageyama got very flustered, but enjoyed the kiss and was much less nervous on the way down.

——————————-

a/n

i'm sorry this is so short 😀