haikyuu /short shockers pt 2/💥

daisuga / top daichi / bottom suga / cw/ teasing; in public

daichis hand slipped under the table and into sugas boxers, causing the silver haired boy to bang his knees on the table, receiving worried glances from their former team.

they had met up with their old team, and the waitress was flirting with suga nonstop.

and daichi wasn't jealous, that was an understatement, suga was his, he just wanted to show that to the world so that people wouldn't flirt with him.

"suga you okay" hinata asked asked the older boy as sugas face must have been contorted in some way.

"y-yeah i'm fine just happy to see you guys again" suga said, he silently thanked himself for having a good poker face.

daichis hand moved painfully slow up and down sugas member, making suga stifle moans and choke on his food when daichi sped up as the waiter walked by-

suga tugged on daichis shirt, whimpering a bit,

"b-bathroom please" suga whined, and said so only daichi could hear him.

bokuaka/top bokuto/ bottom akaashi/cw; edging

bokuto stroked akaashis dick, making the boy twitch from being sensitive.

you see, akaashi had flirted, slightly, with kenma, and bokuto was not having it.

"i'm the only one who gets to see you like this aren't i?" bokuto said, speeding his hand up and reaching his hand up akaashis shirt to toy with the boys nipples

akaashi nodded furiously, reviving a proud nod from bokuto as he continued to jerk the younger boy off.

bokuto felt akaashis dick twitch in his hands, along with his thighs beginning to shake, so bokuto quickly took his hand away.

akaashi let out a cry, bokuto had once again edged him.

"p-please bo" akaashi choked, still shaking from the stimulation.

"oh you want to cum hm?" bokuto smirked, "i didn't even have to tell you to beg this time baby"

osasuna / top osamu / bottom suna

suna let our a shaky breath as osamu continued to push two fingers in and out of him.

"you okay prince?" osamu asked, kissing suna's neck and using his free hand to make suna look at him, although his eyes were closed tight.

suna nodded, still keeping his eyes shut.

osamu added another finger slowly, and started moving again, but this time slowly.

"faster samu-" suna said receiving a shocked expression in his boyfriends face.

he didn't expect him to beg, but might as well right with it now.

"hmm, how could i say no to my prince charming" osamu said, letting out a laugh, and moving his fingers rapidly.

sakuatsu/ top sakusa/ bottom atsumu / cw; shower sex

atsumu rinsed his hair and stood under the water when he heard the door to the bathroom open.

"omi what are you doing, do you need something?" atsumu questioned

"yes" sakusa said, taking his clothes off quickly,

"w-what do you need?" atsumu said, confused as to why his boyfriend was stripping his clothes off, and getting flustered at the sight of the other boys body.

"i need you" sakusa said, a slight blush painting his face, and atsumus face going beet red.

"w-what?" atsumu asked

"you heard me, i need to feel you, hear you, touch you" sakusa said, opening the shower door and wrapping his hands a around atsumus waist.

atsumus pov;

shit shit shit, i'm in for it

sakusa pulled me back into him, letting me feel his hard-on on my thigh.

"put your hands on the wall 'tsumu" sakusa said, t atsumu gulp

a/n
sorry 😀