hisoka x illumi / 💥✨ / feel better

Illumi laid on his bed, tired from his missions of the day. His father hadn't seemed to care for him, in fact, no one did. He was tired, and he was angry at himself for feeling that way.

come on illumi you've been trained to not sleep for two weeks at a time. pathetic.

illumis head throbbed.

why am i so tired?

he brushed off the thoughts when there was a knock on his door.

"master illumi someone's here to see you" one of the butlers spoke, (a/n idrk sorry)

who would come to see me? is it killua? did he come to yell at me? nevermind hes with that other child, gon, i swear theyre dating or something.

Illumi answered the door, seeing that magician. His face alone annoyed illumi, but he didnt mind his company persay. In fact, he enjoyed it. Not that he knew what joy felt like.

"hello 'lumi" hisoka spoke, entering the other boys room

"hello hisoka.." illumi said, getting lost in his thoughts once again.

"what's wrong darling" hisoka said, walking towards illumi.

"don't call me that" illumi said blankly, not wanting to have another reason not to hate the clowns presence.

"alright then, but whats wrong" hisoka said, puffing his cheeks sarcastically.

"im tired, and I didnt expect to see you today" illumi said, his chest felt heavy, he wanted to be closer to hisoka. but why, he thought. what emotion was causing him to feel so inclined to hug him, to, love him?

no. assasins cant love, thats just a fact.

"hisoka?" illumi said, sitting on his bed, letting the magician sit a few inches away, which made his heart race.

"yes 'lumi?" hisoka said, noticing the slight ping of emotion in the younger man's voice, causing his own to soften.

"what does love feel like?" illumi said, a pain in his voice, he knew was coming from his family, and constant reminders he wouldnt, no, couldnt, love.

"well, why such a sudden question? do you love someone?" hisoka replied, stunned by the emotion showing from the rather, stoic other boy.

"i dont know yet" illumi said, god, he wished he didnt say anything, why couldnt he have just told hisoka to leave?

"well, i know i love someone," hisoka said, and illumi's heart dropped. someone. someone else. you idiot "when im near them my heart races and i cant help but smile when their face flashes my mind. they give me butterflies and i ache for even the slightest touch of theirs"

"hisoka..." illumis heart was racing.. did he.. love hisoka? he couldnt, could he?

"im sorry that proba-" hisoka started, stopped by a pair of slips on his own, his eyes went wide and his heart skipped a beat.

illumi pulled away from him, his cheeks flushed and his eyes wide as well.

"im-im sorry that was dumb you clearly like someone else and i just didnt know how to tell you, hisoka...i think.. i think i love you" illumi stuttered, his cheeks red and body folding into itself.

"no no no, i was just surprised. illumi i love you too.." hisoka said, beginning to smirk at how vulnerable the boy in front of him was now

*** smut warning ***(hisokas kinda kInkY so sorry) cw; blindfold, marking, degrading, edging 0-0

hisoka's hands snaked around illumis waist and he put him on the bed, in a,,, easier way...