Dinner

-Lalisa Manoban-Third-person

-Lalisa Manoban-
Third-person

Two weeks before the Emergency

She was headed towards the other side of town, for the dinner with her aunt. Lisa was driving with Tzuyu, her 2nd best friend after the gang.

She was thankful because Jungkook did not disturb her the entire day

We all remember what happened before, and so everyone assumed Lisa and Tzuyu would kill each other, but instead they became really close. The reason they became friends was because Lisa discovered that Tzuyu was one of her far related cousins. They found out at a thanksgiving gathering that Tzuyu was the step-child of Lisa's dad's cousin. It was complicated but in the end, she was a cousin.

"But like, did I tell you that the new coffee barista at the Starbucks drive through is so hot, I tried hitting him up but he keeps ignoring me."

"Sis, I'm telling you, No one is better than Gong yoo. Unless he has some sort of lost twin, not one's hotter. Besides me of course."

"You've been hanging with Jin oppa too much. Hurry up ma'am, my tinder already there, we'll be there."

"May I say, a Queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."

"You're also late for dinner with Mama b."

"Shit! What's the speed limit?"

"Dude, you're driving a twin turbo engine, who cares if we get a fine. Whatever you're wearing costs twice as much."

"Ok fine, sit tight"

The car's engine was boosted and the other cars on the road made way for Lisa's car the way the red sea parted for Moses.

After she dropped Tzuyu, she headed straight to her cousin's penthouse.

Bambam and Lisa decided that she would get ready at his place and they both would go together.