Died Battle

-Lalisa Manoban-Third-person

-Lalisa Manoban-
Third-person

"Can you wear anything less fancy?" saying so earned him a glare from the women who stood in front of him.

Cream coloured silk flared pants on her long legs while she wore a silk blazer -the same colour as her pants. On her feet, she had Black pumps and two black earrings on her exposed ears. Her hair was put in a low ponytail.

"What?" she shrugged as she reached into a black sling bag and got binoculars and eyed the large building ahead.

"At least I'm not the one looking emo."

"I do not! And there's nothing wrong with being emo!" Jungkook crossed his hands, looking like a kid whose candy had been stolen.

"Ha-ha, whatever lets you sleep at night."

The two heard footsteps from behind and pointed the guns out only to realise it was The Kim Taehyung.

"Lily, We don't have time to fight ok? So go ahead and look for the target." Lisa nodded

She elegantly waved her hand indicating the men to take a leave and provide her with privacy. Zooming in closer to find the enemy, she followed the first person she could see and soon- "Spotted!"

"Good job!"

"Where the fuck did you come from?" Lisa sported a confused expression on her face.

"Surprise baby girl." Jennie kissed her cheek and quietly took a seat beside Lisa.

"No like, seriously, how?"

"Namjoon sent me, Jin told him you guys need weapons and stuff. J-hopes at the back, we brought an entire truck."

"And you didn't get caught?"

"We used my invisible thingy."

"Be honest, what did you use?"

"Black magic, lol." She laughed but Lisa looked at her with an unamused face.

"Ok, I used screens and cameras. I've asked Samsung- you remember last year my father had a collaboration with them, and they said if we needed anything we could ask, my dad's still one of the shareholders. So I asked them for the OLED's and I placed a tiny spy cam and placed it under it. If you noticed there's a small hole at the top of each stick, that's where the camera is. 360-degree viewpoint and the OLED's are solar-energy supplied-"

"- Stop stop stop, I get it, you're not a witch." Jennie laughed at her face.

"Go inform V' I found the target, and tell him. It's a she."

"Don't be so sure, she may go by they/them pronouns." Then again Lisa showed her a face of uninterest. "Shut up."

"Mhmm."

The trio entered the tower, through the unguarded tunnels under the building, and the second female placing grenades every 7 minutes

The trio entered the tower, through the unguarded tunnels under the building, and the second female placing grenades every 7 minutes. Slowly the entire building would blast- with the North Korean president inside. Along with him, his loyal and cunning ministers won't be seeing the full moon at night.

Lisa's only thought was to succeed and hoping this were her last mission this year- though it was her very first.

"If something goes wrong in there, I want you to know, you're my first and the last wife, if we survive, I truly hope it's the same." And they made out, I mean to say, they had a long passionate kiss in front of one other human feeling as if they'd vomit.

Jennie Kim almost puked, these kids kissed like horny teen's, unlike her and her way older boyfriend.

"Can we stop now, I don't wanna watch porn right before my possible death?"

"I-" "S-sure."

Lisa's in-ear buzzed, "He's out."

"Copy." she turned around and looked at Jennie, "Showtime."

Jennie pressed her button and blasts could be heard from where they were just an hour ago. They ran.

"Fuck I love my life!"

"Hell yeah."

"WOOoooooHOoooo"

"Calm down you three." a deep voice echoed and he came out, Lisa turning her neck at him"V?"

"Lily, we have a problem, the president's still inside."

"Why did RM say he's out."

"We have an imposter."

"Who!" Three spies spit at the same time.

"Yea Ji."

"Her! Oh lord, I knew it, I'm gonna kill that bitch-"

"I'll get him out." Jungkook cracked.

"No! You're not going, I'll go, you-yo have a life to live. Go!" Jungkook ignored his lover's screams and grabbed her and kissed her, Jennie and Taehyung just looked away awkwardly but when they looked back he'd left.

Taehyung rushed to comfort Lisa, grabbing her in his arms and ran out with Jennie in front.

"I miss him already." She wept harder and harder, making it difficult to carry her out, but taehyung led her out.

"I miss you too."

𝕃𝕖𝕠

𝕃𝕖𝕠

Yassss, the epilogue is next. Jesus I'm weirded out, it's been a schedule or part of my routine to write this story, I mean I don't upload everyday but I write a full chapter on a long bases, so I may have written the quarter of the chapter on Monday so I'll keep adding everyday, at some point I think it's good enough and I upload.

I won't have to think about having to make a 1000 word chapter after I upload the epilogue.

Leave a comment